I seriously need some help! CLK-W208

GOLi4THU5

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 CLK 200 Kompressor
Hey guys. So a month or so back I was removing the exhaust manifold off of my CLK 200 Kompressor to get it welded. When I installed everything back the car started fine. I went inside the house to get changed, went back out 10 minutes later and car wouldn't start! All lights came on dash but engine would not turn over, simply nothing. I left it like that overnight and next day the car started. It has now been running perfect for a month.

2 days ago I decided to install my Eibach Pro Sport springs. I did the left side with no issues and then did the right side. After doing the right front the car wouldn't start again and I'm unable to start it since.

Are there any sensors for motion or something similar I can get to? The reason I'm asking is that both times it wouldn't start is when the front right side was lifted up. I have also noticed the drivers door locked itself whilst the rest of the car stayed open and when I press the button for the alarm towing mode it does not flash like it usually does. Any ideas? I would appreciate any help! Thanks

edonmez25

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320/2004/OM648
Not very experienced but it could be one of the earth points moved? Do you have a code reader ( basic one) if not they are not expensive to buy from ebay and maybe afew pounds more from euro car parts or any part store to be honest that would be the first thing i do

AMck

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 E320cdi S211, SL320 2000(written off), Lotus Excel
Not very experienced but it could be one of the earth points moved? Do you have a code reader ( basic one) if not they are not expensive to buy from ebay and maybe afew pounds more from euro car parts or any part store to be honest that would be the first thing i do

If this is related to the alarm system a cheap code reader will be useless as they normally only pick up engine codes. Connecting to dedicated MB diagnostics would better, possibly one from icarsoft or certainly a STAR system.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom