Independent MB garage in the Greater Belfast area

bigchiefally

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
320 CLK
Hi,
Anyone got any recommendations about garages in and around Belfast? I live about 10 miles south of it (a few miles outside Carryduff for those who know the area) but am happy to travel a little bit to get someone to do a good job.

Saw an old thread about this but it was quite out of date so I wondered if anyone has any up to date recommendations.

Called round a few places and 2 were pretty monosyllabic and didnt fill me with confidence, one didnt answer and the other, Creevy Autos sounded like they knew what they were doing and were quite enthusiastic, so unless I hear otherwise I think I will take my new (old) car to them for a once over.

Will post a reply once I have been there with my thoughts.

Cheers

W210Virgin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E320 CDi Avantgarde Touring, 2002
Creevy Autos (Ballygowan Road) is the only one around there that I've heard of. There's also Murray Motors in Dunmurry, in The Cutts. However, I've yet to have someone answer the phone. Draw your own conclusions.

If you're interested in a good chap about Newry PM me and I'll get you his details. He's in Carnbane Ind Est.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
I use Creevy...very easy to pay. £40 to replace an ABS ring on my car 4 weeks ago. I supplied the part.

OP
B

bigchiefally

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
320 CLK
also Murray Motors in Dunmurry, in The Cutts. However, I've yet to have someone answer the phone. Draw your own conclusions.

If you're interested in a good chap about Newry PM me and I'll get you his details. He's in Carnbane Ind Est.

I think I did get an answer from Murray motors but it was a case of call back in 20 minutes when you can speak to the boss.

Will probably use Creevy as they are close to me, but cheers anyway.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom