Is this car worth the money they're asking

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Pity that everything about that car says come and buy me
Yea I know what you mean buddy it’s a lovely spec car is the 234 bhp engine that bad???

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Yea I know what you mean buddy it’s a lovely spec car is the 234 bhp engine that bad???

Never tried one so can’t comment there is an option to tune it to 265bhp with GAD or one of the other forum sponsors

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Ok mate I’ll just hold out for a 26bhp one I’ll have more time now lockdown is coming

Abb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
Ok mate I’ll just hold out for a 26bhp one I’ll have more time now lockdown is coming

Is the canvasite one not worth pursuing? Lovely colour combo, good price and the correct engine output ;)

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Is the canvasite one not worth pursuing? Lovely colour combo, good price and the correct engine output ;)
Sorry buddy what one is that

Abb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes
Perhaps not, but worth a PM just incase. Perhaps he got disheartened as it had been up a while. Nothing to lose ;)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I have to agree with JB, that grille is not right, looks a bit Pikey, the number plate bolts ? what is going on there ?. The interior colour is nice but that body colour is awful. Reminds me of the old Austin 1100 Aubergine which was fine in the 70's but a bit been there, done that now. The one gearbox service would concern me too, the damage could have already been done and be about to reveal itself. :( Can't even check the MOT history :( Dealer reviews not good :(

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
I have to agree with JB, that grille is not right, looks a bit Pikey, the number plate bolts ? what is going on there ?. The interior colour is nice but that body colour is awful. Reminds me of the old Austin 1100 Aubergine which was fine in the 70's but a bit been there, done that now. The one gearbox service would concern me too, the damage could have already been done and be about to reveal itself. :( Can't even check the MOT history :( Dealer reviews not good :(
Yea buddy I’ve avoid that one like the plague

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
NO, it's the same engine!!!!!!
Oh I did not realise that but thought the 264 bhp one is the better out of the two and the gearbox.

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Sorry guys I’ve never owned a merc In my life only going but your helpful reviews on the e class

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Oh I did not realise that but thought the 264 bhp one is the better out of the two and the gearbox.

Same engine but the 265 bhp one comes with the 7g+ gearbox not the 7g

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Same engine but the 265 bhp one comes with the 7g+ gearbox not the 7g
So still a good car and engine because there are loads in my budget

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom