Looking for an Independant in Kent

gbrand42

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C180K SE
Been a proud MB owner for 2 months now, I have a 54 plate C180 Kompressor SE in cubanite with 48,000 on the clock. I need to find an independant not too far from Ashford in Kent. I've also heard that there are various options that can be programmed into the car, in particular auto-folding mirrors and outside temp display instead of the Km/h display. Can anyone recommend a good independant in the area who would be able to look after the servicing/repairs of my baby and also be able to make these changes?

Lisa Jayne

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 SLK 230K & 2003 ML270 CDI Inspiration
Been a proud MB owner for 2 months now, I have a 54 plate C180 Kompressor SE in cubanite with 48,000 on the clock. I need to find an independant not too far from Ashford in Kent. I've also heard that there are various options that can be programmed into the car, in particular auto-folding mirrors and outside temp display instead of the Km/h display. Can anyone recommend a good independant in the area who would be able to look after the servicing/repairs of my baby and also be able to make these changes?

Class Cars in Wingham near Canterbury have a very good reputation

http://www.classcarscanterbury.co.uk/

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Give Andy a call from MercTech, he is in the Kent area, seems to know his stuff, with 18 years as a MB tech

Merc-tech uk limited
Unit 8 Fitzroy business park
Sandy lane
Sidcup
DA14 5Nl
0208 308 9175
www.merc-techuk.co.uk

stuartmac

Reaction score
Hi,

I've used Nigel Scrace (07775 782792) in Tunbridge Wells since I got my first Merc seven years ago, and he was recommended by local Merc owners then.

Hth.

Regards,

Top Bottom