Millionaire boy racers

carloss

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
jaguar xk
Did I say I watched the program? I said I got told by somebody who lives in the area, before you jump down my throat. You watched the programme end to end? Well bully for you, I'm merely commenting on what somebody told me at ANOTHER time DIFFERENT to the film in question (see I can emphasise words too).

Was it your uncle or did they work in the bookies??

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Did I say I watched the program? I said I got told by somebody who lives in the area, before you jump down my throat. You watched the programme end to end? Well bully for you, I'm merely commenting on what somebody told me at ANOTHER time DIFFERENT to the film in question (see I can emphasise words too).

But you can say anything at any time that just is not true :D:D most of your post reflect that :D

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Back on topic I DID watch the programmes and thought it great. Though whyt anyone with cash would want to live never mind drive in London is beyond me.
Horrible place, full of low lifes and money grabbers. Not to mention the numerous restrictions and traffic lights.
I bet many of those arabs wouldnt be so fond of London if they had to rely on the underground for their transport needs.

Saying that, fabulous cars and nice to see cars like that driven and not buffed to death sat in a show room somewhere.
I too have had the experience of noisy late night, thru the night cruisers with thud thud thud moronic boom boxes and car racing engine thrashing until turbo waste gates pop. Not nice.
At least the rich arabs have a little taste if not always style.

Rappey69

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 w204 amg sport
Well said clevery dicky !
The sound of one litre corsa,s with exhausts the size of dustbin lids, now that is extremely irritatating as it takes them all day to finally accelerate out of sight !
I was in Kensington last summer and loved seeing those cars and the noise they made... I appreciate it is not nice for the residents but for some of them to keep saying "defective silencers" ? How naive, as if cars of that value and newness would suffer from that ?
The amount of money that they bring into the local area was mentioned.
So there is a trade off?

swannymere

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S124 1994 E300D
I can see it from both sides, the TV people should have told the bloke complaining of jealousy about the number plate law, instead the bloke now thinks the police are pulling them for being non-british.
The strangest thing was why the ****** hell didn't they go out and hire a race track of get on some decent roads in the country, i don't get the whole posing in central London for the benefit of some knobbers with cameras.

Richard Elliot

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1999 E270CDi
It was quite touching at the end, guy who could buy anything (Lamborghini Aventador!!) saying he would swap it all for some green grass and trees, didn't want to go back to the desert.. Glad my kids saw that.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
I had Arab friends during my A-Levels time they had barmy amounts of money quite alien to us.
They enjoyed themselves in England then went back to their very very hot diamond encrusted gold plated prisons in the desert.
Their lives are not much fun apart from the wealth.
Though surely better to be rich and miserable than poor and miserable.

OP
Kylinski

Kylinski

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK R170 230 (2001)
"Though surely better to be rich and miserable than poor and miserable"

I've had the best times of my life when my bank balance has been healthy!
Who ever says "money doesn't buy you happiness" is talking bulls dangly bits!
Call me Mr Shallow, I'll live with that. Now gimme lotsa money :D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
"Though surely better to be rich and miserable than poor and miserable"

I've had the best times of my life when my bank balance has been healthy!
Who ever says "money doesn't buy you happiness" is talking bulls dangly bits!
Call me Mr Shallow, I'll live with that. Now gimme lotsa money :D

Lots of money is of no use, you just buy what ever you want, nothing has any value, or any worth, you cannot buy love or health

OP
Kylinski

Kylinski

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK R170 230 (2001)
Lots of money is of no use, you just buy what ever you want, nothing has any value, or any worth, you cannot buy love or health

Oh don't go getting all sentimental on me now . . . Yes I agree Mal but could I just try the tons of money option first just to see if you're right? :) :D

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Oh don't go getting all sentimental on me now . . . Yes I agree Mal but could I just try the tons of money option first just to see if you're right? :) :D

I will put a cheque in the post,,how much would you like

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
To the eternally miserable wealth brings something else to complain about.
My wealth shines with the weather and grows with good health.
Nature paints the finest pictures and makes the finest food.
Todays must have gadget soon adorns car boot sales and Mercedes finests depreciation weighs like a stone around a drowning kitten.

Still a cushion of wealth is a comfort for when its p***ing down.

OP
Kylinski

Kylinski

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK R170 230 (2001)
I will put a cheque in the post,,how much would you like

Ooooooh my birthday has come early this year :D

That would be me straight to MB dealer for a new SL 500, CLS 500 (am I getting these right?) and a SLK R172 for my everyday car.

Then off to buy a brand new Kawasaki ZZR 1400 to replace my ageing 07 model.
£100k should cover it with a holiday to Monaco thrown in.

(Now there's a destination for the millionaire boy racers :D)

Cheers Malc, most generous :D

range rover

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class Blue EFFICIENCY 250 CDI Sport 2013
millionairre boy racers

Television has hit the nail squarely on the head ' You cannot buy love or health', the latter especially so, without it money means absolutely nothing.

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Television has hit the nail squarely on the head ' You cannot buy love or health', the latter especially so, without it money means absolutely nothing.

Er, I believe that think you'll find it can.
Especially when faced with our crap NHS. A few quid in the bank would not only buy you better treatment and care, it will guarantee that you get it.
Convince me otherwise !!

LTD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220 CDi Coupe Sport

BUPA

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom