Need someone with Xentry please W212

Matej09

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 2009 e250cdi
Hello, can someone please send photos of xentry Y94 valve/quantity control valve where it says how it works and when it starts to work when engine is off? I know that it should work when fuel is above 20c temp.

I have W212 Om651 250 cdi 2009 engine and every day in winter after short drive rail pressure is dropping and jumping in idle with rpm, but when i startup the car and it sits for few mins in idle no issues but after drive that happens. Has to be Y94 or Y74 valve. No issues when temp is 20+ celsius.

Please if someone has xentry if you can check those valves where it say when each of them come in to play.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom