w212

1. W

URGENT i need your help guys

Merry Christmas to all of you and happy new year. Guys i have a huge problem with the smoke coming out from oil dipstick it has been 4 years of fixing and results are same. The car is W204 2010 year 2.2 diesel om651 engine with single turbo after all the struggles and bunch of fixing i gave up...
  2. ALQI KASI

hello

HELLO EVERYONE I JUST BOUGHT A W212 350 BLUETECH 2011 IMPORTED FROM CANADA CAR HAD 166.000 KM ON THE DASH DROVE IT FOR JUST 2000KM. HAD AN ISSUED WITH OIL PUMP HAD TO BE REPLACED TO NEW CAR HAS A STAGE 1 UPDATE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH STAGE OR ITS JUST A COMMON ISSUE DUE TO 150.000 KM...
  3. Y

Warm Start Rattling Sound for 7 seconds like symptoms of timing chain/tensionner - OM651 Diesel

Hey guys, I'm seeking some insights on a peculiar issue with my 2009 w212 equipped with the OM651 diesel engine. During warm engine restarts, particularly after the car has been stationary for around 15 to 50 minutes, I've been noticing a distinct rattling sound. While I'm not certain about the...
  4. Dr Micheal Brown

M156 Serial number(s) start and finish numbers

Hello there I have two questions: Firstly, could someone please let me know the series start and end numbers for the M156 engine. I am interested in the last six digits. I have the xxxxxxxx064557 Engine and wanted to see if this is near the end of the series Secondly, my understanding is...
  5. Yasen Vladimirov

W212 - A24F41 error - Control unit "Door" has a malfunction. There is a general checksum error.

Hello Dear, I have a bizzare problem with my right hand side window. The window does not go up automatically when the auto up button is pressed. It goes automatically down tough. I went to a frind with a lot of experience and Xentry - he made several tests and all actuators and possition...
  6. H

Mercedes E350 w212 Upgrade to 350HP?

Hi, I’m new in forum and I’m from Germany. My car is W212 Mercedes E350d 4matic 2015 (OM642) with remap and dpf off 285hp. I want to make my car 330-350hp. I will make my turbo hybrid. I need to upgrade my intercooler and i search downpipe but i don’t have idea someone can help me?
  7. M

250 cdi W212 Can someone help me with injectors

Hello, i own a E class W212 2009 250cdi with Om651 engine but since cold weather started i have a injector knocking noise until it warms up. So my question is what injector do i need i mean part number or is there really a need to code it. Injectors that i have have this P/n A6510702887 So my...
  8. M

Need someone with Xentry please W212

Hello, can someone please send photos of xentry Y94 valve/quantity control valve where it says how it works and when it starts to work when engine is off? I know that it should work when fuel is above 20c temp. I have W212 Om651 250 cdi 2009 engine and every day in winter after short drive rail...
  9. M

Help please new Quantity control valve errors

Hi, i have e250 cdi OM651 engine 2009 I had rough idle on cold with rpm jumping every few seconds by 50/100 rpm no errors or check engine light.Now i replaced the qcv on hp pump today with new one but after starting it it ran fine but after reving to 2k rpm eml came on, after reading codes i...
  10. R

Questions before buying V8 and choosing model - W212 / C218

Hello, I am currently driving a 100 horsepower diesel of another brand and I want to feel a little alive, time passes, life goes on, I will soon turn 30 and I want a little more emotion and pleasure from my car. I have driven several different Mercedes models (190, 124, ML, CLS, CL, R, E, S) I...
  11. Arnison XXVI

OM651 Timing Chain?

Hi people new to the forum, let me know if I've posted on the wrong place, I'm 21 and just bought a W212 E250 CDI, I remember I was 10 and my dad bought one out the showroom and I lusted after one since that day. I read before buying about the timing chains, but can't find any answers as to how...
  12. N

W212 Facelift E250 CGI reliability

I am looking at a beautiful example of a 2014 E250 CGI with 72k miles on it all the optional extras I could ever want and a beautiful spec as well. I am coming from a 2.0TDI Passat and fell in love with the E-Class once I drove a 2010 E350 CDI but decided to go for a petrol instead. My question...
  13. P

Intermittent start/stop issue

Hello, looking for some technical advice. I've a 2015 E250 Diesel and I began to have a "aux battery malfunction" show up, so I replaced it with a new battery the shop recommended (not a genuine MB type but same spec). Now all the options work ie. Hold brake, parking available indicator...
  14. T

W212 E220 Won’t unlock / no ignition

Hi guys, I recently encountered an issue with my e class. Went to unlock the car yesterday morning and it wouldn’t open from the fob (New battery in key and key seems to be working). Unlocked the car with the insert key and seems to have immobilised so alarm going off and no power to ignition...
  15. C

W212 E250 Petrol Auto Transmission Downshift Clunk

Hi all, I'm having an intermittent issue with my W212 E250, 60k mileage 2013, petrol auto. When motorway driving - if I put my foot down the transmission would downshift from gear 7 to say gear 5.... now just before gear 5 engages sometimes the transmission would clunk and cause the car to...
  16. Peloqu1n

Wireless rear camera

Hi all Just looking for some advice, has anyone installed a wireless camera setup as per the attached screenshot. I have a 63 plate w212 e300 hybrid Any hints,tips, advice is greatly appreciated Regards Peter
  17. Tym

W212 Parktronic failure

Hi peeps. Newbie here so go gentle on me! Used to have a 1991 E230 years ago, and now I've just replaced my old Saab 9-3 TTiD (which had 213k on the clock) with an 61 plate E220 CDI. Lovely car, and nice to be back behind the three point star again. However... whilst everything has been...
  18. L

W212 E350 BlueEfficiency 265 remap GAD Tuning LTD.

https://www.gadtuning.co.uk/ Off to @GAD Tuning LTD on the 12th for a remap. Driving 4 hours each way from Barnsley because I’ve been told by multiple sources that they’re the best there is when it comes to Mercedes tuning. Nobody comes close to matching their figures. Can not wait to go and...
  19. Altamar

Replacing rear light unit

Apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a suitable thread. I have damaged a rear light unit on my 2014 facelifted E class W212. If I manage to find a used one in a scrap yard (or splash out for a new one) are they just plug and play or do they need to be programmed in in any...
  20. S

w212 s212 Rear Air Suspension. A WARNING!!

Having recently had a slow leak necessitating the replacement of a rear air spring on my car (and finding it an incredibly easy job, it's described elsewhere but with two people you don't even need to remove the shock top mount making it a 15 minute job) I found some springs at just over £60...
Top Bottom