w212

1. G

N0x sensor help!

Hi I have a e220 bluetec 2016 55000 miles..I had a faulty nox sensor this was diagnosed at my local mot garage as I was just out of warranty..Garage then ordered me a new sensor this was a Bosch sensor but after it was fitted the elm wouldn’t go off and it was bringing up a new code on the...
  2. H

ECU or Injectors? Cutting off under Acceleration W212

hey guys, got a 2013 w212 saloon E250 77k on the clock and after a week I got this problem. When it accelerates hard, the car would completely cut off. When it restarts it, the car would violently vibrate then shut off again. My mechanic said the fault code was the Injector, got 2 changed as 2...
  3. M

E-class coupe no crank issue

Hello I have a 2011 Mercedes E Class coupe The car won't crack over to start the dash lights turn on all fuses are okay interior heating doesn't turn on sometimes buttons on steering wheel don't work also the radio controls and seats gearbox used to show up on the dash screen if its in park...
  4. H

W212 GPS Antenna (Convertible)

Hello, New to this forum so apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section. A month ago my W212 cabriolet's Satnav showed my location way off. I'm in Essex and it was showing up somewhere in wales so a good 300 miles off. Doing some research it looks like the GPS antenna has gone maybe? I've...
  5. C

W212 (E250 petrol) Gearbox Jerk

Hi all, W212, 2013, 7G+, E250, petrol, 38k mileage.... Sometimes (say 3 out of 10 times) there's a slight jerk when shifting from 1>2 and 2>3, the rest of the upshifts are very smooth. Also, sometimes (say 1 out of 10 times) there's also a slight jerk when downshifting and coming to a stop. I...
  6. C

My new W212 E250 CGI error codes

Hi all, Can anybody shed some light on the following fault codes I found on my w212 e250 cgi, 2013? I used an icarsoft i980 and can’t seem to find any info online :-( P06da00 Motor electronics SIM271DE20 for combustion engine (M271E) 333530 Electronic ignition lock (N73) 363830 Left...
  7. C

Steering wheel lock w212

Hi all, New W212 owner here, E250 petrol, 2013. Probably a silly question - on all previous merc’s I’ve owned (older ones) when I put the ‘key’ inside the ignition (before turning the key) you can hear the steering wheel lock being released.... With this W212, when I put the ‘key’ inside...
  8. C

Buying a W212, any tips?!

Hi all, I currently have a 2012 W204 (AMG sport petrol CGI) which I really like but with a second child on the way I'm finding it a little on the small side so thinking about upgrading. I found a beautiful W212 for sale: E250 SE 7G-Tronic Plus 4dr 2.0L Petrol 2013 38k mileage Wondered if...
  9. anyweb

W212: 2009 e350cdi how do I replace the rear springs ?

hi, one of my two rear springs has a broken bit right at the bottom coil, and of course they'll fail me next February for BilProvning here in Sweden (MOT for you lot), so I was wondering how difficult of a job is it to replace these myself, is it very hard or very doable, any youtube videos or...
  10. J

W212 E220d AMG sport lowering springs

Hi does anyone have any advice on lowering a W212 E220d, it has the AMG pack so I think it has already been lowered by 15mm. I was thinking of lowering it a bit more as I think it would look really good. I have been told it could be lowered another 10mm or 20mm. Has anyone done this? I am...
  11. alanjm99

Ipod in 2013 W212

Hi, I have the aux and usb in the centre arm rest which cable do i need to connect my 5th gen ipod touch Many thanks
  12. M7JDP

E350 Saloon w212 2010 Bluetooth

I have recently changed to a w212 e350 with comand and I can only get the Bluetooth to work with the phone for telephone calls on my iPhone 7. I was wondering if there was a way to upgrade the system or change some settings to enable audio to stream. Many thanks in advance John
  13. P

Retrofit Live Traffic (W212)?

Hi all. As a new owner of a 2013 W212 E300 Hybrid, I went for the post-facelift model as I though (mistakenly) that that would mean that it had everything that I needed - Including live traffic updates. Unfortunately, I have now had it confirmed by MB that my car is a few months too old, so I...
  14. D

Servicing w212

Looking to buy a 3 year old w212 e220. When should the ATF be changed on these and is it part of the servicing at Merc or an optional item? Any idea of cost if the car I'm looking for hasnt had it done? thanks
  15. Alex240

Merc & iPhone pairing solution.

Okay, so I just wanted to write this down just in case anybody else's been looking for a solution, because I know how much of a problem it's been for me to find an answer. I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus. And the Mercedes is a 2010 w212 e350. If you are trying to pair your iPhone with your...
  16. Alex240

W212 E350 AMG. Hard suspension?

So another possibility for a new car has popped up. It looks beautiful in my view, black is always a winning colour for me, and it looks to be in great condition. It's an E350, exactly what I want. The only thing is, it is an AMG What exactly should I expect from this car due to the AMG...
  17. Alex240

2009 w212 E-class, with 2007 engine?

I'd really like some assistance in clarifying this. As some might know, I'm currently looking for a w212 e-class, here in Japan. A friend of my wife is currently scanning the auctions that he attends, to help me find a good one. He works in the motor industry, selling & modifying cars etc...
  18. W

2010 W212 E350 Front Indicator Fused - Help!!!

Hello, I have a 2010 E350 W212, I have xenon headlamps. The other day I got a message saying my front left indicator bulb had gone, I had a look and it stopped working. Now, I'm trying to replace it but have no idea how to locate the bulb... I see they are LED indicators and not your...
  19. C

Front brake discs warped W212 E220

Well, my first experience of the wonderment that is MB Customer Services. As some of you know I had to have a full brake disc & pad change in the last week of July, 5 months and 5000 miles after taking the car over. MB were unable to book me in and this was 2 days before our French road...
  20. D

w212 E220 2011 61 plate major fault

we have a e220 w212 that jumped in to park at 30mph the fail safe did not cut in and made the car come to a very ubruped Holt the car was then taken to mercedes benz cardiff for investigation 2 weeks later and we now know that the car is still stuck in park and all mercedes are telling us is...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom