New C class Coupé :)

SunnyDee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 W204 Petrol Coupé
I personally would of went for a petrol powered rather than a diesel but do enjoy paying higher road tax next year LOL!!!!

Sunny

OP
Lisadj

Lisadj

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220d AMG Line coupé
I personally would of went for a petrol powered rather than a diesel but do enjoy paying higher road tax next year LOL!!!!

Sunny

I don't have to pay road tax for 3 years as part of the lease :grin:
I would have chosen a petrol or hybrid myself but my fiancé chose the model due to the deal,

Also
f you buy your car before 1 April 2017, you won't be affected by these changes, because they only apply to cars registered on or after that date. Your tax will continue to be calculated using the old system of CO2 emissions, meaning that in the vast majority of cases you'll be better off.

from WHATCAR

:p:p:p

SunnyDee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 W204 Petrol Coupé
ohhhhhhhhhh...... that's good to know....

I think I made a mistake in buying my car rather than lease - Did I make a mistake?

OP
Lisadj

Lisadj

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220d AMG Line coupé
I think there are pros and cons of both. My parents were shocked and seemed against it when I first got a lease. They kept saying "but you won't own it?"
I've never had a luxury/prestige car before and never anything newer than 5 years old so that was an advantage.

My partner is very good at hunting for deals so for the last one we paid way less over 2 years than the car depreciated by. This one is going to be the same.
So it made sense to us, if the market/availability changes then we might have to do things differently in future. :cool:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I think there are pros and cons of both. My parents were shocked and seemed against it when I first got a lease. They kept saying "but you won't own it?"
I've never had a luxury/prestige car before and never anything newer than 5 years old so that was an advantage.

My partner is very good at hunting for deals so for the last one we paid way less over 2 years than the car depreciated by. This one is going to be the same.
So it made sense to us, if the market/availability changes then we might have to do things differently in future. :cool:

Leasing makes perfect sense so often if you want a newer car....no depreciation, fixed cost and no residual or disposal worries....

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Lovely car and colour:D

The colour reminds of Ford racing blue very nice

Enjoy the car:D:D

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
The c coupe really is so much more nicely resolved than the saloon I think. Very nice.

Lisa, have you done the speech recognition calibration routine in settings menu? Should help it get to grips with the accent a wee bit! ;-)

OP
Lisadj

Lisadj

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220d AMG Line coupé
The c coupe really is so much more nicely resolved than the saloon I think. Very nice.

Lisa, have you done the speech recognition calibration routine in settings menu? Should help it get to grips with the accent a wee bit! ;-)

The comand online in the coupe doesn't have a problem with my accent at all. :D It responds so quickly as well, calculates my route in a second rather than 3 minutes or so. I'm thinking there was an issue with the navi in the 64 saloon in general.

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
It's been ok in mine, apart from a brief glitch one year in when it decided that it was about 1 mile offshore, just south of Brixham... When I was about 15 miles northwest! :rolleyes:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom