S-class 320cdi L 2007 change MPG to L/KM on display

MrNjoy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S-class 320cdi L
Hello members,

I recently bought a S-class 320cdi L and i want to change the fuel consumption from MPG to LKM on the main display. I was looking for it in the menus but I couldn't find it... Can someone please advise me on this? Will be very happy if someone can help with this minor issue :rolleyes:

OP
M

MrNjoy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S-class 320cdi L
Well i found only how to display the km/h in the lower left corner... the speedometer is digital and it is still on mph (so i have basically 2 of them showing), if the main one can be changed than maybe it will show L/km as well. Have this car since yesterday and the menu is short.. pls help

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
On my 2002 SL I can do just that, but on my 2007 CL I do not think that I can, this could be to do with some EU ruling on cars after 2006

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
UK cars should be able to display real speed in MPH and funny money speed for Johnny foreigner. Comand posted recently that they can code the digital display for speed (on certain cars) to toggle between the two. No idea about the fuel bit.

If you are permanently driving on the wrong side, then I expect one can code so instruments do LHD stuff. But is the mode you are asking for the normal metric way to view fuel consumption? You can have both Ltr used per 100km driven (which I think is std) and the eqiv of MPG which is not. I may have that back to front. Only UK MPG is right ;)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom