SLR Stirling Moss

-Ivan-

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
For fun : SLK32 AMG, For work : V230 Ambiente
I don't think this has been featured on the forum...

Last November, I was lucky enough to go to the filming of Top Gear at Dunsfold Aerodrome.

They had the SLR Stirling Moss on display in the studio - James May introduced it, they then showed the video with the Stig putting it around the track, and I think it was about 2 seconds quicker than the previous SLR... And it was then cut from the final episode - I don't know why.

It took 5hours to film the footage for the 1hr that made it on tv - I've never had to clap so much in my life... (it was the episode with the gun-toting Range Rover, BMW X5M, Renault Twingo 133, and Guy Ritchie as the 'star')

I took some photo's on my phone, so apologies for the quality (and it's not me in the photo's)

SLRfront.jpg

SLRside.jpg

SLRrear.jpg

SLRinterior.jpg

There's this also : mercedes-slr-stirling-moss

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
It's the Batmobile, in silver!!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom