Tow away alarm Sprinter 313 CDI 2014

Melanie Hardman

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sprinter 313 CDI 2014
Hello, I’ve just joined the group. My partner and I have just bought on ex DHL van and he’s mid campervan conversion. Question, I can’t seem to locate the buttons on the overhead dash (according to the manual we have) to turn off the tow away and interior sensor which might kick in the alarm when the van is on a ferry. Any ideas on how I would turn this off, there is alarm.... I keep setting the dam thing off as I’m leaning the security system. Please let me know if the group needs more information. My sincere thanks in advance for any help. All the best. Melanie.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom