W211 Geometry/TRacking Issues v Value of Car

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Slight thread resurrection , but does anyone have a link (or part numbers) for the W211 camber bolts , I might buy some if I can get them cheaper than WIM supply them .
Might take a drive to see them at some point .
Just a tip.

I done some suspension work on my sisters car last year, took it in for 4 wheel alignment to a very trusting garage.
Camber bolts were seized solid - so he wouldn't do it - as they would have snapped = new arms.

I told him I would do it, He said what ever you do - get genuine bolts from the dealer.

I got new bolts - 38 quid a pop and manages to get the old bolts out after a good clean up and a week of plus gas.

Just my tuppence.

horatio

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190E, CLK
Are the same alignment wizards from the WIM days working at that branch of protyre? (they took over the branch a year or two ago)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom