What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

dreadlockdw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk 500 cabriolet 2005; E280 1993
My rubbish out of focus photo also made the display look more green than orange, so I've had to sneak out to the garage to confirm that it's actually much more "orangey" in real life, and very much in keeping with the walnut and mushroom colour scheme of my car.

So bothered with the aesthetics that I haven't even checked if the Bluetooth phone connection works...

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
Surveyed the damage inflicted by someone to the front o/s paint, last night - a parallel parking manoeuvre scrape, and yep, it requires a paint shop:(
Looked again in the light, this morning - it hasn’t healed up at all :confused:
Should have got the dash cam (with parking sentry) when I said I was....

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
Surveyed the damage inflicted by someone to the front o/s paint, last night - a parallel parking manoeuvre scrape, and yep, it requires a paint shop:(
GRRRR

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Bar stewards!!
Probably drunk as well
Sorry to hear it

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Drove it on the slushy hail stone residue ... Uniroyal winters seem fine

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
Bar stewards!!
Probably drunk as well
Sorry to hear it
Gonna have to wait till Santa hibernates, but, I can now debadge the boot and be confident that any marks left, can be repaired at the same time. Still not happy though!

Tony MB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Benz CLK 240 Elegance 2003 V6 petrol
Did some Physical exercises .....Left hand spread it on......Right hand rub it off .....Nice and shiny for the moment :)

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
Sold it, well part exchanged it really.

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Some people shouldn't be behind a wheel - had that same thing done to my car (which is about half the size of yours) NSR, in a multistorey - that would have to be repaired, when I get new doors, so had to live with it for now ...

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Took my E Class out this morning to get a paper and visit a mate up the road. Four wheel drive in the icy conditions we had is not a great improvement over the old rear wheel drive one, so it made for an "interesting" journey. Had to take a run at a little speed hump on one of the estates by here. :(

After a bit of thought and "man - maths" I've decided to buck the trend and not go for winter tyres and wheels, so I've just bought yet another Jeep... Not seen it yet in the flesh, but it looks good enough in the advert, so deposit paid. :D

It was actually cheaper than a winter wheel and tyre set up would have cost me, and it will keep the E away from all the other driving gods who are invulnerable to accidents.

android

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 S Class 280 2.8
4 X new Avon winter tyres just fitted
Not that I'm expecting any snow. Lol
I figured they improved the hifly cheapo ones on their

68da80107a75bf6f95416bd95e9006c0.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Took my E Class out this morning to get a paper and visit a mate up the road. Four wheel drive in the icy conditions we had is not a great improvement over the old rear wheel drive one, so it made for an "interesting" journey. Had to take a run at a little speed hump on one of the estates by here. :(

After a bit of thought and "man - maths" I've decided to buck the trend and not go for winter tyres and wheels, so I've just bought yet another Jeep... Not seen it yet in the flesh, but it looks good enough in the advert, so deposit paid. :D

It was actually cheaper than a winter wheel and tyre set up would have cost me, and it will keep the E away from all the other driving gods who are invulnerable to accidents.
Wish you’d kept the Hemi now Dave?

Tony MB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

Tony MB

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

Hope you have more luck than I had with my Cherokee Dave.... Couldn't keep it in rear diffs Inchape new me by my first name before I got rid of it.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom