Anyone want a Hilary or Donald 3

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
every decision he makes by executive order may well face these type of challenges, he'll get frustrated and then he'll try to start a war

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
every decision he makes by executive order may well face these type of challenges, he'll get frustrated and then he'll try to start a war

Then the Supreme Court better have a clear schedule for the next 18 months...

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
They don't even have a full bench yet!

No, and Justice Scalia is sorely missed. Very wise man indeed. They don't actually need all nine to sit though.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
No, and Justice Scalia is sorely missed. Very wise man indeed. They don't actually need all nine to sit though.

It would be interesting if only the 8 decided though...and it went the wrong way, for Trump.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It would be interesting if only the 8 decided though...and it went the wrong way, for Trump.

If that was the way it went then that's the way it goes, they're the final defenders of the Constitution for a reason.

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
If that was the way it went then that's the way it goes, they're the final defenders of the Constitution for a reason.

That is true, but not what I was getting at. How would Trump react?

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
That is true, but not what I was getting at. How would Trump react?

That is very hard to predict because one needs first to define his actual reactions. As in, what is said on Twitter and in the media by statements or press releases by him have been shown to be very effective smokescreens for his actual movements/ direction.

Now, all that said and done, once the Supreme Court have ruled on a subject that is it, his reaction is pretty much irrelevant once the ruling is made. He knows that very well, anything he says against them will reflect badly on him- as he knows very well. So I suspect that his statements would be tempered in that regard.

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi

So who will he be warring with ?

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes

This isn't politics, it's comedy corner, Scalia was a religious bigot...end of

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
I remember someone suggesting the cure for our economic ills - oh, at least twenty years ago:

• Declare war on USA
  • Take a hiding for 3-4 days
  • Surrender
  • Apply for war aid.
  • Sit back and count as the Zillion$ start arriving!

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I remember someone suggesting the cure for our economic ills - oh, at least twenty years ago:

• Declare war on USA
  • Take a hiding for 3-4 days
  • Surrender
  • Apply for war aid.
  • Sit back and count as the Zillion$ start arriving!

:D

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Trumps latest Swedish scatter bomb allegations is something of a masterstroke, information traffic is now directed towards Swedish migrant crime problems which are frankly mind boggling.

I offer no links make your own inquiries if it interests you.

Trump keeps pointing out and prodding the elephant in the room it may be time we were honest with ourselves.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Trumps latest Swedish scatter bomb allegations is something of a masterstroke, information traffic is now directed towards Swedish migrant crime problems which are frankly mind boggling.

I offer no links make your own inquiries if it interests you.

Trump keeps pointing out and prodding the elephant in the room it may be time we were honest with ourselves.

There is a very interesting blog by a Swedish senior criminal investigator soon to retire who makes some very frank, and very disturbing points. I'll see if I can find the link.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hmm while searching for that I came across a report that a WC-135 CONSTANT PHOENIX aeroplane- used for weapons effects monitoring- has been redeployed to the UK, in response to detection of Iodine-131 "somewhere in Europe". It looks like ol' Vlad is about to start nuclear weapons testing in contravention of treaty.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
OK, his name is Peter Springare (@PSpringare) and he works in the city of Orebro, population 150k.

I'm so f------ tired. What I will write below is not politically correct. But I don't give a s---.
What I will communicate to you tax payers is forbidden to communicate for us government employees.
It results in a halted career and omitted individual pay bonus. Even though it's true. I don't give a s--- about all this, I'm retiring soon anyway after 47 years on the job. I will now and every week going forward account for in detail of what occupies me as a detective/lead case investigator in the major crimes unit at the police in Örebro.

It will not match up with the Council for Crime Prevention's opinion or that of other leftist criminologists' opinions in the public debate.
Our senior citzens are on their knees, the schools are one big chaos, the medical system is an inferno, the police has collapsed completely, etc. etc. Everybody knows why but noone dares or wants to communicate the truth, due to Sweden always having lived on the myth of the upright ultimate society that has immesurable resources available for the purpose of being the only politically correct country in a dysfunctional world that it eating itself up through destructive behavior in the name of different religions.

Let's go. This is what I've dealt with Monday-Friday this week: Rape, rape, aggravated rape, assault rape, blackmail, blackmail, attempt to influence court case, unlawful threat, assault on a police officer, threatening a police officer, narcotics crime, felony narcotics crime, attempted murder, rape again, blackmail again and assault.

Suspects: Ali Mohamed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again, Christoffer...what, is it true? Yeah a Swedish name snuck in there on the periphery in a narcotics case, Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again.

Countries that represent all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown, Sweden. Half of the suspects we can't know for sure since they don't have any valid papers. Which in itself most often mean that they're lying about their nationality and identity.

Now we're just talking the city of Örebro. And these crimes occupy 100% of our investigative capacity.

This is what it looks like and have looked like for the past 10-15 years.
I'll be back next Friday with a statement for the week that have gone by.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom