Sat Nav SD card CLA 220

Michael Grant

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 CLA 220 AMG
I’m am currently buying a 2015 CLA 220 AMG and when test driving I noticed the sat nav SD card is missing. Can anyone tell me where to get one on the cheap with the latest update rather than going to Mercedes themselves which costs a lot more.
I am in the UK.
Thanks.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

If you’ve not bought it yet why not get it included in the deal. Many dealers remove them from cars for sale so they don’t go missing

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome ^ best advice so far or get in touch with comandonline who are forum sponsors

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
Don't think "Mercedes Sat-Nav" and "not spending much" can be used in the same sentence !

Altamar

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2015 SL400
I’m am currently buying a 2015 CLA 220 AMG and when test driving I noticed the sat nav SD card is missing. Can anyone tell me where to get one on the cheap with the latest update rather than going to Mercedes themselves which costs a lot more.

I might be missing something here but I have a 2014 E Class and a 2015 SL, both of which have sat nav and a slot for an SD card BUT the sat nav map data is not built into the SD card and normally there is nothing in the SD slot. The only time I use the SD slot is to transfer music over to the built in music register hard drive.

If your system is the same as mine the sat nav will work and you can check the latest map version through the menu.

A separate conversation which I am having with my local dealership is whether the "included" map updates were completed properly during the first three years of the cars' lives.

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
Cars with COMAND have the nav built in on the hard drive.
Other cars have Becker/Garmin nav module which needs a SD card map.

Dell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2018 B class Exclusive Plus B180
You can also use the SD card slot to add speed cams
Dell

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom