Search results

1. Sam Stoddard

Water behind passenger seat

Which part of the QL should I be checking?
  2. Sam Stoddard

Are these drain holes too? The holes in the them almost look like there not meant to be there???
  3. Sam Stoddard

Hey guys, move discovered a lot of water behind the passenger seat and I need to 1 find out where this is coming from and 2 dry it out as I fear it may be causing electrical issues (my cantral locking isn’t working from the keyfob) how do I remove all the grey trim to look behind it?
  4. Sam Stoddard

R230 - New PSE but no Key Fob Lock

Is there any reset procedure (like the windows) after resetting the battery?
  5. Sam Stoddard

Just checked this, flashy flashy purple goodness tells me we have a working key
  6. Sam Stoddard

Nope, It’s odd because it worked rendimly once then stopped again however before replacing the PSE as long as the pump hadn’t timed out due to the boot soft close issue the central locking keyfob worked
  7. Sam Stoddard

Yes it does, the behind the passenger seat the floor is wet though.... it’s a right hand drive car though so the SAM is on the other side.
  8. Sam Stoddard

Hey guys, I’ve now replaced my broken PSE in my R230.... It’s fixed all issues now and the whole car works great again...... HOWEVER. Now my key fob won’t activate the central locking or boot. any ideas? I’ve reset both batteries several times and there is no corrosion or water etc... on...
  9. Sam Stoddard

R230 slight roof leak in hinge

Thanks will wait till the rain stops and give it a go haha :-) If the seal is coming away is it fixable with some silicone?
  10. Sam Stoddard

R230 slight roof leak in hinge

Hey guys my 2003 SL350 (R230) has a small leak on the roof driver side hinge (see photos) Is this an easy DIY job?
  11. Sam Stoddard

**URGENT** R230 PSE NEEDED!!!!!!!

My PSE is broken and I’m in need of a new one ASAP! cant afford £800 so is anyone selling a second hand one at all?
  12. Sam Stoddard

Broken PSE Pump???

Hey guys an update... I’ve stripped the pump and found the tiny one way check valve on the pumps + pressure output is missing! could this be the reason for the lack of pressure build up? If so where can I get something to replace it?
  13. Sam Stoddard

Broken PSE Pump???

Hey guys I’ve been having issue with my boot soft close and also the central locking not working. On my 2003 SL350 (R230) In another thread I went through everything I’ve done so far including sealing every single possible leak from the PSE to the boot actuator. I’ve also stripped down the...
  14. Sam Stoddard

2003 SL350 (R230) Central Locking issue

***EDIT 2**** I've now stripped down the PSE pump and it's immaculate; runs perfect and every other function it performs are 100% working. I also checked for leaks and can't find any signs of wooshing or leaking. I'm now stripping down the boot actuator again even though I can't hear any leaks...
  15. Sam Stoddard

****EDIT***** Left the car over night and the central locking is working again out of nowhere. I know it will happen again though so need a fix for this
  16. Sam Stoddard

Hi, it was a private sale so it’s all in me :/ it’s a 2003
  17. Sam Stoddard

Hi guys, I really hope you can help because i'm really stuck and have no other ideas...... Just purchased a 2003 SL350.... got the car home with no issues, it unlocked and locked with no issues at all. This morning after going in the boot I struggled to get the boot to close properly and the...
Top Bottom