Search results

1. stevegbr

bonnet lock lube

what do members use for their bonnet locks, i have heard some use engine oil and some use silicone spray , what should i use.
  2. stevegbr

Should garages make money on parts?

noticed on ebay that there is a car for sale with a admin charge of £250 to be added to sale. i dont get it.
  3. stevegbr

Sat Nav updates

yes it works no problem.
  4. stevegbr

Sat Nav updates

It a SD card on the front.
  5. stevegbr

Sat Nav updates

To be honest not sure. Car is 2007 w204 c280. Screen unfolds on start up. Don't know if that helps.
  6. stevegbr

Sat Nav updates

Is the way of checking onboard sat Nav if it's up to date. And if it needs updating how is it done. Thanks
  7. stevegbr

cleaning seats

just curious, do you have to do anything before hand when cleaning cloth seats. as i want to use a spot cleaner, which is similar to a carpet cleaner it draws water in to the seat fabric. thanks
  8. stevegbr

anti freeze coolant

just wanted to get prepared in case it needed to be topped up.
  9. stevegbr

anti freeze coolant

why cant things be straight forward with these cars, usually you get the one recommended and everthing is ok, this car you cant even do that, as you say it cant be relied upon, its doing my head in, thanks for your responses.
  10. stevegbr

anti freeze coolant

which brand would you recommend for a w204 c280, 2007. they do a premix on euro car parts and a brand i dont know. https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/triple-qx-blue-antifreeze-coolant-1ltr-523770472, it seems it the right one 50-50 mix and protection at -37c, but i have read you are supposed to...
  11. stevegbr

Engine oil

Very true lol. In the old days it was Castrol gtx for everything. Now it's more complicated because of finding the info. Thank god for this forum.
  12. stevegbr

Engine oil

No worries.
  13. stevegbr

Engine oil

Used shell helix for the last three years. So I think I will stay with that. Oil is very confusing.
  14. stevegbr

Engine oil

No dpf. Six cylinder 3.0 litre. Petrol 2007.
  15. stevegbr

Engine oil

As anyone used this oil in there cars. This is the one that gsf recommend for my car. COMMA 5W40 FS SYNER-G 5L It's half price to the shell. But is it any good. Your thoughts please. https://www.gsfcarparts.com/980aa2441
  16. stevegbr

offside door mirror inner covers

noticed on my friends w203 2007 that when he closed his door mirrors the offside mirror covers at the back have gone, has any one got these as i cant find them any where. any help appreciated. thanks. Ist driver side. 2nd passenger.
  17. stevegbr

w204 c280 heater blower not working

Well I have bit the bullet and ordered a new blower motor. Fingers crossed it will solve the problem.
  18. stevegbr

to my knowledge there is one in the engine bay, one in the side of dashboard on the passenger side, and one in the boot, i have checked them all and cant find one a fuse or relay. any ideas.
  19. stevegbr

thats the problem i cant find a fuse or a relay, checked the fuse layout and the only one points to number 12. which is 7.5 amps, i was expecting a least 40 amps for the blower motor.
  20. stevegbr

came to use the blower and getting nothing, lights are on on the controller, but no blow, used auto button as well and nothing, tried to find a fuse, people say no 12, which is 7.5 amps, thats ok, so i thought i would replace the motor and resistor, but as soon as i put vin number in, i am told...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom