Search results

1. Ali Ayman

2010 CL500 Issues

Thank you very much!
  2. Ali Ayman

2010 CL500 Issues

Hey guys! Finally picked up my dream car yesterday! This is the nicest car I’ve ever driven even though I had a much newer C Coupe and E Coupe. The car wasn’t very expensive so I did expect I’ll be doing a little work, which I’m very happy to do. Therefore, I would be very grateful if you...
  3. Ali Ayman

EcoContact6 or ContiSportContact5?

Hi guys, I have a 2018 C200 coupe which currently has two Jinyu front tyres, one EcoContact6 left rear, and ContiSportContact6 right rear. This is how it was when I collected it from the dealership. The rear tyres are wearing out and will need changing in the next 1000 miles and I was...
  4. Ali Ayman

Swirl Marks and Scratches

This is the interior scratch (gotta blame the wife lol), can't get any of the swirl marks cause they're that fine
  5. Ali Ayman

How else will it get swirl marks? They werent there before it was washed
  6. Ali Ayman

2018 C200 Coupe Accident Parts

Thank you everyone I received my car last week and it's in mint condition!
  7. Ali Ayman

Slow Android Auto and New Dash cam

Thanks buddy I'll ask them, what could be the solution?
  8. Ali Ayman

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. I own a white 68 reg c200 coupe. After taking it to the local car wash yesterday, I have noticed deep swirl marks on both the right and left windows and I am extremely gutted. Also, I've just noticed a little scratch on the wood in the passenger seat next to...
  9. Ali Ayman

Slow Android Auto and New Dash cam

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. I own a 68 reg c200 coupe and I have a few electrical questions please. 1- The infotainment system is perfect so far, but I feel like google maps is better than the car's sat nav as it seems to give me shorter routes which is why I prefer to use Android auto...
  10. Ali Ayman

Cheers buddy! And any idea how long it would take?
  11. Ali Ayman

Hey guys, I got into a bad accident last week when someone bumped into the front left of my car (her fault) and this was the damage. It was recovered by the insurance and taken to the garage, the accident was not bad and at like 20 miles per hour, but the garage have estimated the repairs to...
Top Bottom