1. I

Poor acceleration CLK200 m111

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here, this is my first thread. My problem with my car is, if I push the gas pedal over ~60% the car is not accelerating like it should, but if below ~60% it accelerates like a charm without any problem, it can hit the rev limiter also. But if I push it too hard the magic...
  2. Nic_s81

Installing a aftermarket radio system

Good day to all I’ve been trying to figure out, wether my CLK (W208) has a 2 din or a 1 din. As the original owner paid for a lot of the options which one was the sat nav system with the radio and telephone, but the current problem with it is it won’t turn on. If anyone has any idea what is...
  3. N

Potential Roof Issue - cannot access boot, windows inoperable, roof switch permanently lit.

Dear sirs, I have been having some issues with my roof which, I suspect is due to a microswitch perhaps on rear bow. Presently though, my primary worry is I cannot operate the windows or access the boot as per title. The windows will drop a little when opening door and go up again when...
  4. A

E240 w210 2000 ignition problem

Hi any advice would be much appreciated. I have a E240 2000 I drove my car about 50m from where I live and stopped at traffic lights at which point all the warning lights came on and the car switched off. My key turns and all lights come on but the engine won't start. No ticking noise...no...
  5. M

modulator/computer control unit problem

Hi All, I have an automatic, W reg ML320. (year 2000) During driving 4 lights come on ABS/EST/handbrake and a light which looks like a circle in-between brackets. The Lights come on at random times, low speed, high speed, under braking and sitting idle. The car also go’s into limp home mode...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom