1. R

Stereo speakers not working

Hi all... After cleaning my car before test, the SRS warning light came on (squib I think) , but more puzzling,the speakers made a loud buzzing feedback noise, then stopped working all together.... The stereo head and cd changer in the glove box still work, but zero sound from any speakers...any...
  2. Sam Stoddard

2003 SL350 (R230) Central Locking issue

Hi guys, I really hope you can help because i'm really stuck and have no other ideas...... Just purchased a 2003 SL350.... got the car home with no issues, it unlocked and locked with no issues at all. This morning after going in the boot I struggled to get the boot to close properly and the...
  3. C

2003 W209 1.8 Gurggling/bubbling when revving engine, sluggish starting, and P0120 fault

Hi guys, As my first post and my first Mercedes, hope someone can give me some guidance on a couple of issues i have been having with my 2003 w209 200. As the title suggests, I have been experincing a gurggling/bubbling noise when putting my foot down on the gas pedal. I recently left my fog...
  4. A

c class coupe oil filter size

I have a 2003 1.8 coupe kompressor. I see there can be two sizes of oil filter available . How do I determine which one I need ?
  5. D

Mercedes vito 110cdi limp Mode issue

Hello people.. If got a Mercedes Vito 110 cdi 2.2 manual 2003, when I'm going into 4th gear at 60mph it seems too goo in limp mode and not revvng past number 3 .. 3000.. But when I turn off for about 60 seconds and restart it and its' fine again full power Anyone know wot could possible be...
  6. Michael F

SAT NAV DISC - R230 2003

Anyone knows where to obtain a sat nav disc for a command system fit in the SL350 of 2003. I would be interested in an original disc, or better so, in a latest compatible updated one. I am both Norwich and London based. Many thanks
  7. P

2003 S-class airmatic suspension prblem

Dear Mercedes Owners, I have a problem with the airmatic suspension on a 2003 S-Class, petrol. The issue is that the car will drive okay and the suspension is at the correct height, however , if left over night, the suspension will gradually lower so that by morning, the front tires are sitting...
  8. S

A209 CLK320 2003 roof not quite closing correctly by rear windscreen

My roof closes fine but at the very last moment when the fabric tucks into the rear windscreen, a small section of material about the size of half a golf ball bunches up and sits as a clump on the outside edge of the rear windscreen on the lower right hand corner. If I stop the mechanism from...
  9. J

A couple of newbie questions

1. I bought a 2003 CLK 320 with a beige leather interior. The car came with a mobile phone installation screwed into the dash of the car. (see image). Two big screws were used to attach the hand set to the car dash I want to replace the piece of trim thats been damaged. Anybody know where the...
  10. R

SL500 Buying Advice

Happy Friday everyone! New joiner, long time SL lover - I was hoping to get some advice from all you very well informed folk. I'm in the market for late 2003 SL500 (7 speed gearbox) with a budget of under £12k. I have to be honest I have fallen in love with this car and my judgement is a...
  11. G

Hello to MB Owners

Name: Grant From: East Kilbride, Scotland Car: CLK240 Coupe 52 Plate 2.69L Petrol Automatic Blue, Cream Leather 69,000 mls Mint condition (refurbished alloys, immaculate leather, everything tip top) This is my first Mercedes having come from a Mondeo...
  12. F

Noise coming from fuel tank (broken baffle)?

Hi My SL500 (2003) has a clunking noise when breaking or accelerating and it's coming from the fuel tank. I have been reading up on other MB forums from around world and it looks like other people have had this problem too. All research leads me to believe that this is due to a broken baffle...
  13. T

CLK wipers only work when I spray water

Hello All, I have a CLK 240 convertible 2003 W209 model. My wipers do not work anymore. The only way I can use them is when I physical press the "water spray" button. Do you know what the problem is?:confused:
  14. J

New member needs help rear tailgate wiper not working

Hi i have a 2003 c220 cdi estate and the rear wiper has stopped working,about 3 months ago it would not stop on a journey down to Wales and i had to pull the relay out in the fuse box behind the first aid kit.I replaced relay when i got home and it worked fine,the wiper started going slow a few...
Top Bottom