1. S

upgrading to apple carplay for my 2015 E250 Petrol

Hello All, Has anyone tried to upgrade their 2015 E250 Command One to include car play I have seen this video and need some guidance if someone has done the upgrade - -
  2. JustinN

GLA45 AMG Ambient Lighting

Hi All My 2015 GLA 45 AMG has the standard interior with orange ambient lighting in door handles, seats etc. I understand that the lights are LED so in theory it should be possible to change the colour of them with coding. There are no options in the car menus currently. I've read posts...
  3. I

Sat nav update

I want to update my 2015 E220 sat nav and Mercedes quoted me £150 for the licence and 90 minutes labour to poke a disk into my car. Anybody managed to buy an update cheaper from somewhere that worked?
  4. T

Headlight for GLC A2539060601

Hi looking for a drivers side new headlight for GLC 2015, part no A2539060601 which is pre owned, anybody know where to get one or can you just replace the lens as cracked and letting moisture in. Cheers
  5. N

The reliability of the A180 2015

hi guys, I am looking to buy a: Mercedes A180, Manual, 2015, Diesel, 66,112 miles. I am wondering about the reliability of these models for that year. In a article: https://www.whatcar.com/mercedes-benz/a-class/hatchback/used-review/n965/advice, the 2015 models are known for camshaft failures...
  6. E

Service B5 Overdue by 20 days

Hello, I’m new to car forums. But I thought this would be worth a try before I take a trip to the local Mercedes garage. I recently bought my A250 2015 22.000+ miles on the clock. I had the B5 service done but it seems they never reset it, so wondered if anyone knew a way I’d be able to turn...
  7. Grotbag

Brake Squeal 2015 C220 Estate

I have a 2 year old C220 Estate. Whenever I press the brake they squeal. You cannot hear it with the windows up but it it very high pitch with the windows down. I have complained to MB and they took it in. They tell me it is a known problem but cannot fix it. When they have a fix they will...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom