1. M

MB 2016 C Class 350e hybrid petrol

I found a great deal (according to my basic knowledge) on a 2016 C Class 350e hybrid petrol. Its 18k€, insurance is saying its worth something around 26k€. However, its has 120k km (80k miles). Checked my local benz dealership, battrey costs 13k (which is a no go). I primerly spend my days...
  2. Mercmebaby

Map update/version/type

Hello I’m relatively new to the Mercedes world I’m wanting to know if the pictures I’ve posted of my system is a COMAND NTG5*2, or Garmin Map Pilot? How do I know? Car is a 2016 220d C-Class W205 Reason I ask is because the system runs relatively slow when selecting functions from the...
  3. J

Pre-Glow Instrument Cluster Light

Hi, My A180d Sport Pre-Glow light appeared on the dash and has stayed on for every journey I’ve made in the last week. I took my car to an independent garage this morning and they’ve run some diagnostics for me and said that the error is showing as an internal electrical fault with one of the...
  4. B

2016 A Class A200D AMG - Sat Nav & Apple Car Play help please

Hi, I've recently just bought a Mercedes A200d AMG 2016 model (the 2016-2018 diamond grille) I bought it via a dealer but awaiting delivery. It doesn't come with sat nav as this needs activating? What does this mean please? Some are saying you just need the SD maps card, but some forums are...
  5. Janchee

Radiator fan stays on after engine stopped (W213 66 E220d)

Hi all, I've noticed that sometimes the radiator fan on my car stays on after a drive. Now, I know this is normal; however, the fan is still coming on even when it is freezing and driven exceptionally gently. The fan doesn't stay on all the time after a drive; however, I noticed it this...
  6. Janchee

W213 Brake Judder

Hi all, Drove to Bristol today ( 380 mile round trip ) and I've noticed a severe judder of the steering wheel under braking. Googling the problem has opened my eyes. I've seen that a large majority of W213 owners are suffering from this problem. Car is just 4 months out-of-warranty. Only 34k...
  7. G

Apple CarPlay Adapter for 2016 C250d Coupe?

Hi, I have a 2016 Mercedes C Class Coupe but it doesn’t have Apple CarPlay. I’ve managed to find an adapter for every Mercedes model apart from mine. What is the NTG version in my car as I’m also getting different answers on different websites. The car was first registered in June 2016. Any...
  8. T

Newby in Lancashire UK

I have just bought a 2016 Vito 111 CDi and will have some questions which I will post in the appropriate areas of the forum after reading the FAQs. I love the way the Vito drives, it's so straightforward and rather like a large car. Had a Transit 350 lwb high roof which was a lot more unwieldy...
  9. E

2016 C250 AMG Line Coupe Owner

Hi just picked one of these up yesterday - My second MB (first was a 2012 C220 AMG Saloon). Went for the Coupe as my eldest now at Uni so can think about getting something a little less functional :) Loving the extra power -Anyone recommend settings for the dynamic set up - running 19" wheels...
  10. K

Remapping a 2016 C220d (Euro VI)

Hi everyone, I bought a 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class C220d Premium Plus Coupe with the Euro VI 'Ad-Blu' system installed. I am looking to have the car remapped, but my usual contact was unable to read the ECU data through the OBD port and advised that he would have to remove the ECU in order to...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom