208d

1. J

208D (OM601.940) coolant sensor location

Hi, I'm trying to find the coolant sensor on this engine. That might sound like a silly thing to have trouble with, but I can see two things that look like the candidate, and neither are it. The actual problem I am having is that there is no heat and the temp gauge doesn't move. To me that says...
  2. T

Mercedes Motorhome turbo?

Hi all I now have a Mercedes Autotrail Motorhome it's an old 208d 1991 but great fun except lacking power uphill needs s turbo fitted but I can not find anyone that fits them TB turbo in Lancashire are not operating anymore so if you know sheer I can get one fitted please post details.
  3. B

208d front kingpin

Just a quick question: Been poking around this weekend investigating seized/stiff nearside kingpin. I've managed to get the brake/hub assembly off and had a bit of a fiddle around. The source of the problem seems to a collapsed bearing. What would be the best method to remove the kingpin in...
  4. S

Fuse box diagram - '97 (P) Sprinter 208 d

Hi all! :) Having searched your most excellent forums for the last half an hour, I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for and hope you can help? Basically, I've got a customer who's bought a Russek Mechanics / Service Manual from me on Amazon. He's come back saying he wants to...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom