220d

1. P

NOX sensor - clean but EML still shows

Hey guys, I bought a 14 C Class last July from a local dealer (not MB) and the EML showed up not long ago. I went to an independent electrical garage and their tablet said it looked to be an issue with the NOX sensor. I’ve read the experiences of others here, but feel my situation is a bit...
  2. Mercmebaby

Map update/version/type

Hello I’m relatively new to the Mercedes world I’m wanting to know if the pictures I’ve posted of my system is a COMAND NTG5*2, or Garmin Map Pilot? How do I know? Car is a 2016 220d C-Class W205 Reason I ask is because the system runs relatively slow when selecting functions from the...
  3. L

Sudden drop in MPG

Hi everyone. First time posting as I’ve recently bought a 2020 CLA 220d. I’ve noticed a few times that when I’m driving the MPG will just suddenly tank. It’ll drop from 60-65 on the motorway to about 30. I’ve also noticed that during these times, the fuel consumption meter won’t read ‘charging’...
  4. M

E220d AMG Line Edition Premium with COMAND Online

I have recently become the owner of a 2020 model E220d AMG Line Edition Premium with COMAND Online. I am gradually exploring all of the bells and whistles of which there are many! One of the things that I am finding more difficult that others is the Sat Nav. I used a TomTom Go 6200 with live...
  5. P

W213 220d engine management light on

My garage checked and said NOX SENSOR failure but main dealer needs to do ,booked car in with main dealer but 2 days later engine management light gone out ; 220d does this car have a regenerative system so it cleans out ,should I still go to main dealer Tuesday as booked ,car running fine

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom