c204

1. M

Broken Rear Passenger Headlight Range Height Suspension Sensor for C204

First time posting guys, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a C204 2012 Merc C220 CDI AMG Sport Blue Efficiency and recently failed MOT on a broken "Rear Passenger Headlight Range Height Suspension Sensor". The sensor itself is fine, but after chatting with a few guys apparently this...
  2. G

Advice on paintwork blemishes

Hey everyone, I bought my beautiful 2015 C204 a few weeks ago, and after giving it a good clean (following some of the amazing advice from these two posts 1, 2), I've noticed some issues with the paintwork. I've taken some pictures, although it's very hard to capture the extent of the issues...
  3. T

Dishonest Garage? Or they might be right...?

Hello all my friends! Hope this thread finds everyone well! Last Monday, I was driving my C220 CDI COUPE (2011 Reg, C204) on the motorway. The car was all fine until the moment I was trying to overtake a car and hardly depress the gas. As soon as I depressed the gas and rev hit 3000 RPM, there...
  4. T

C204 2011 C220 CDI COUPÉ LIMP MODE & EML

Hey guys, hope all of you had a great week so far! About two months ago the EML of my car turned up and being checked by the dealer. No unusual signs beside the Auto Stars/Stop (Eco System) stops working completely at that time. I was told that the Boost Pressure Sensor & the auxiliary...
  5. P

Driver side Door doesnt always open, inside/out c204 coupe

hey guys, i recently bought a 2012 c204 coupe amg line and was having a little problem with the driver side door, my problem is when i unlock the car with the key, the motor comes on, the lock does come up on the inside i can see it, but when i pull on the handle the door doesnt open and the...
  6. M

Newbie - C204 2012 3rd brake light issues

hi, i'm very new to this club. i was wondering if anyone had some experience in removing the 3rd brake light from a c204 (coupe) 2012. mine has been playing up, working when it wants and so on... ive been told/informed that it may just be a bad connection and just needs soldering. but for the...
  7. I

Panoramic roof seals

Hello you wonderful people, I come in search if help. . . I was cleaning my c204 yesterday and noticed the rubber seals the panoramic roof slides down, have perished at the rear of the car. I've done some searching but can't seem to find anywhere to buy replacements, can anybody point me in...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom