e350 cdi

1. E

E350 Bluetec - Whining/Air leak sound upon hard acceleration.

Hi, My car has suddenly started to make this very strange, and quite loud whining/air leak sound when accelerating hard. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? My mechanic test drove it for just 1 minute and said my turbo is beginning to fail even though earlier, he said it was just a...
  2. H

Mercedes E350 w212 Upgrade to 350HP?

Hi, I’m new in forum and I’m from Germany. My car is W212 Mercedes E350d 4matic 2015 (OM642) with remap and dpf off 285hp. I want to make my car 330-350hp. I will make my turbo hybrid. I need to upgrade my intercooler and i search downpipe but i don’t have idea someone can help me?
  3. N

Mercedes E350 CDI 2010 Starting, Temperature issues.

Hi All, I've been having a few issues with my recently purchased 2010 e350 coupe OM642.83 (93k miles). No codes showing. 1) The car struggles to start on first cold start but then remains fine for the rest of the day. Glow plug lights go off straight away as they should, and both plugs and...
  4. Nathan Guymer

E350cdi high pitch quiet whistle

Good morning. Does any one else here have a very very quiet but high pitch whistle at idle and very low revs when driving? Most people can’t hear it but it sounds like a very small hole somewhere in the exhaust system behind the turbo.. Mainly heard when under the car or stopped next to a...
  5. Nathan Guymer

E350cdi turbo sound

Evening ladies and gents... All E350cdi owners. Can anyone else hear there turbo spool a little inside the car when under load? Mines always done it even with new turbo recently fitted. Just asking out of interest.
  6. G

Strange Gearbox Issue/Limp mode

Hi Everyone, just looking for a bit of advice on an issue that came up today, before I take it to a garage to get looked at. 90 miles into a 100 mile journey, I was on the motorway in manual mode (e350cdi 2012), when the car changed up into 7th on it's own at about 50mph, and wouldn't change...
  7. L

Finally Signed Up

Greetings all. I have been a Mercedes owner for quite a number of years. I have enjoyed a '79 SL450 in yellow (just to stand out) 3 c class's the in 2003 went to a 320 e class in Cubanite silver, 2006 Iridium Silver SL350, 2007 a full house e 320 in Obsidian Black (what a car) and still on an...
  8. L

Whine under acceleration e350cdi

Hi all, Only my second post so please be kind :) I've recently purchased a 2010 e350cdi saloon (231 bhp) After I got it, I noticed under heavy acceleration a kind of whine, it sounds like a supercharger if I'm honest, but it's only for about 2 seconds and it was when I was heavy heavy...
  9. J

Newb needs help

Hi all, I have just come from 20 years of worshipping BMW and their straight sixes. I am a total virgin to MB. Having lost my beloved 3.0d 5series to the Xmas floods I thought I would give MB a try. I still love BMW - there was no reason to move away except to try something new so no nasty...
  10. GAD Tuning LTD

Mercedes E350 CDI Remapping!!!

Hey guys a little blog post of some of the bits we have been up to!!! http://www.gadtuning.co.uk/testimonials/mercedes-e350-cdi-remapping-2/?preview=true&preview_id=6088&preview_nonce=7ee3731e1c&post_format=standard A another lovely E350 CDI in from power tuning! Was 231bhp and...
  11. M

E350 CDI Crankshaft Sensor 2nd Failure!

Has anyone else had any issues with the crankshaft sensor on the E350 CDI? I replaced my aged high mileage E220CDI Estate with an August 2011 E350 CDI Blue Efficiency Sport 125 in April 2013. I'm very happy with the car, its a personal car although I do a lot of business mileage in it - its...
  12. GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning Ltd / Projexuk!!!

As you may or may not know Projexuk have become a dealer offer GAD software there end of the country! We are very excited about our new partnership with the Projexuk boys. Just a couple more little pics of the hard work the Projex guys have been doing for us!!!

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom