w166

1. M

Tow bar not deploying on W166 GLE SUV 2017

Hi there I recently bought a 2017 GLE SUV. It’s AMG Line and has the switches in the driver door bin and boot lid to deploy the tow bar. I presume factory fitted. I pressed the button in the driver door and no tow hook appeared. I tried the boot button and there is a sound of mechanical...
  2. Ramaya

Infotainment System Upgrade Options/Opinions (ML W166)

Maybe this has been discussed before but I would like an opinion. Recently got an ML and looking on what options do I have to add a bit of functionality to the current infotainment system. My car is a 2015 model with command I believe and a reversing camera. The options I have gathered so far...
  3. Lee Edwards

Gle350d 2016 airmatic

Hi, new to club . I have a Gle 350d p+ 2016 . Airmatic 23k miles Please can someone direct me to a post regarding my problem. I have read many threads and can’t find anything. The airmatic has malfunction. No leak, not sagging, level . Not fuse or relay. Normal first thing in comfort, until...
  4. S

Ml250 W166 NoX sensor fault code P2201

Hi I only picked up my 2012 Ml 2 weeks ago and while my wife was driving the Engine Management light came on, I phoned the garage where I purchased it from and they told me to phone the AA, they came out and checked the fault as a P2201 NoX sensor circuit range/Performance bank 1, he cleared the...
  5. K

W166 2012 ML350 Bluetec - Error Code P20B9 Help please?

Hello I have a 2012 ML350 Bluetec (w166) vehicle that has covered about 40k miles. The engine management light came on last week. The vehicle is now just out of warranty. I plugged OBD-II code reader in and found I have code P20B9 . Can anyone shed light on what this might be? the vehicle...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom