Brake wear sensors

Adam__

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
a180 sport/2014/1.6L
Evaning all, i am about to replace my pads, disks and wear sensors but have ran into a problem. On some of the popular car part sites i can't seem to find rear brake pad wear sensors.

Is this becans the sensor is universal and fits into front and rear or can anyone give me a heads up were to look. Iv been able to find Brembo fronts but no rear.

Also correct me if im wrong but you only need 2 sensors for the 2014 aclass just 1 front and 1 rear?

Cheers in advance people!

sonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI, SLC250d, FJR 1300
I am not an expert but one wear sensor on each wheel, but I have never had a wear sensor light up ever. So if you check your pads regularly I don't see it as an issue. I change my wheels twice a year winter summer winter, & always have a good look at the pads & discs wear then.

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
I've not had need to look on my ML, but the wear sensors on my previous Merc were only on one wheel at the front & one wheel at the back ... and both sensors were the same

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
if your careful , you can pull out the old ones and reuse them .

OP
A

Adam__

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
a180 sport/2014/1.6L
I've not had need to look on my ML, but the wear sensors on my previous Merc were only on one wheel at the front & one wheel at the back ... and both sensors were the same
Perfect cheers

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom