C63 Buying Advice

ATH

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C63 W204 2012
Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase a C63 Saloon (2012 - 2014) soon. I'd greatly appreciate any advice anyone has on buying/owning these cars. I've done some research and am looking for a car optioned with the performance pack/LSD, but please let me know any other info I should know before buying :)

Many thanks!

ATH.

C63.jpg

robin.large

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS C63 AMG 2013
Check any prospective purchase with a VIN check to determine LSD and options.
Must have service history, not necessarily dealer, but look for frequency of oil changes and particularly gearbox ATF changes. Check gearbox is smooth from 2/3 change.
Check brake rotor condition. Front ones aren't cheap.
Check everything works.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
These attract the wrong type of owner , so id look fir one thats been with the same person for a couple of years minimum

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Is this your first MB ? In at the deep end ! :rolleyes::D

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
What is your budget?

As mentioned, there are a lot of these around, and many have been abused.
I'd look on Pistonheads to start and see what is for sale. Mainly car enthusiast owned, and more likely a genuine car that's been looked after.
Once you find one, try and get someone who knows these cars to give it an inspection.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Can’t argue with what my learned friends have said - check the engine number but the age is likely to preclude the issue range - if your budget allows and you can find a 507 all good as those are appreciating

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom