w204

1. H

C class, S204, 200CDI manual - how to know when clutch is ready for replacement?

Hello, Have S204, C-class, 200CDI, year 2010, around 360.000km (or 225.000 miles) and all is great, but I would like to know how you can check if clutch is at the end of the life and need replacement? To me, shifting is good, don't see any problem, maybe only when I need to start moving...
  2. S

W204 ESL and MOTs

Hi, new to forum, having bought a 2014 W204 last July. After the ESL motor sounded weaker I bought and fitted and emulator which all works fine. Question I have is the MOT is due in March, has anyone put their car through test with just the emulator? Emulator makes a very quiet fake unlocking...
  3. W

URGENT i need your help guys

Merry Christmas to all of you and happy new year. Guys i have a huge problem with the smoke coming out from oil dipstick it has been 4 years of fixing and results are same. The car is W204 2010 year 2.2 diesel om651 engine with single turbo after all the struggles and bunch of fixing i gave up...
  4. R

W204 forgot the time

Bit of an odd one: Just been away for a week, and left the car in the airport car park in Manchester. Got back, everything fine, but the time on the dash was wrong. Like, completely wrong by a few hours and some minutes. I had to stop and set it because it irritated me, and now it seems fine...
  5. K

C250 CDI W204 2010 Cranking over but not starting...

Hi all I have a lovely C250 CDI sat on my driveway, she's a 2010 W204 however its more of an ornament right now... I have been away in a developing country for the last 8 months doing volunteer work and left the car with my parents whom made sure to start the car every month and let it run...
  6. D

Lost power to passenger side windows, mirror and locks

Hi, This originally happened back in June then started working again for last few months but has gone again last week for a day now for last 3 days. Out of the blue, lost power to the passenger side door windows (front & rear), plus wing mirror, plus locks front and rear. This means I get...
  7. H

No air from air vents (sometimes)

Hi, I have S204, year 2010 and air-conditioning is working normally, cold-air is going through the vents and sometimes it just suddenly stops and no air is going out throught the vents. The air blower motor is working normally (it is also relatively new). When it is all ok, air condition is...
  8. I

W204 OM651 722.6 Oil Filler Pipe Snapped

Hey, I have a W204 OM651 with the 722.6 gearbox - turns out the filler pipe has snapped (completely sheared off) and oil can leak out when driving. Had the box recently serviced aswell, so thinking I replace the pipe and top up the transmission with oil. Is it easy to replace the pipe? TIA
  9. MBnewbie123

Air Recirculation Not Working Or The Button For It Is Not Working

Hi folks, Hopefully, someone can help me. When I press the air recirculation button in my W204 (2008 C-Class), it does not seem to activate the air recirculation, and the red light definitely does not come on. Please let me know what you think may be the problem and possible solutions.
  10. A

S204 issues re-fitting front parking sensors

Hi all, first post.. I've got a few small issues with my 2008 C220 CDI estate but the one I'd like to resolve first is the parking sensors. The previous owner drove into a bollard and replaced the front bumper with one that had no sensors, so my Parktronic system is deactivated via the button on...
  11. I

W204 2010 C200 CDI Loss of power after injector seal change (No fault/error codes)

Hi, I just had my injector seals changed (due to seeing a leak on my drive and my mechanic diagnosing it to be that) and now my car has a drastic loss of power. Before the injector seal change the cars power fine - engine spools up properly and boost wasn't an issue. When driving the car...
  12. R

W204 C250 CDI Chugging/Jumping on Hard Acceleration

Hi, I’ve been having issues with W204 C250 OM651 recently. When driving casually if I depress the accelerator slightly the car will jump/chug for maybe 3 seconds and the RPMs visibly jump up and down. Noticed it usually happens when I’m driving around 1400rpms and put the accelerator maybe...
  13. T

P141000 fault

Hello. I would like to ask for advice. The second time the engine light came on and the diagnostics threw error P141000 - "oxygen concentration, release phase, not reliable, low" it happened to me when there was little fuel in the tank, 2x. Please do you know what it could be? Model w204, 2008...
  14. MBnewbie123

W204 (2008 C-Class) Parking Brake MOT Fail

Hi, My car just went through the vehicle test (MOT test) and it failed due to the parking brake not working well enough. When I depress the pedal to engage the brake - all feels fine. I should say, recently, I had a wheel-bearing replaced at the rear on the left hand-side (UK car) and the...
  15. V

W204 C220 Sound of blowing air and lose of power

Hello everyone, I'm running into an issue with my W204 C220 from 2011 and unfortunately for me even mechanics seems to struggle to find the real culprit. The issue is characterized by a lack of power, when I press the pedal it's soft and there is basically no power under. When it reaches...
  16. Acid@MSL

Any one interested in a Wavetrac Group Buy?

Rear Wheel Spin Issues? …. Just can’t get that power down? Last chance to join the group buy and get this Wavetrac diff supplied, profiled and fitted with new seals also for just £1495!!! Prices outside the group buy start from £1750 and we will not be able to offer the £1495 price after we...
  17. Aedmer

W204 c220 cdi - front left leak

Hi all, would really appreciate any help on this. Had a pretty large pool of what looks like oil show up under front left, behind wheel. Looks to be from axle. Got steam cleaned and raised at a garage and they were adamant - no oil leak. FF a month, same story again. Oil level is still fine...
  18. MBnewbie123

DIN for a W204

Hi, I want to upgrade the entertainment system in my W204, but I know very little about car stereos, etc. I want to be able to play Spotify through the cars speakers, or anything else on my phone, e.g. Audible. What is the best, i.e. cheapest and easiest, way to do this? I have tried those FM...
  19. M

Intake manifold flap removal c200 / c220 om646 w204 / w203

Good night everyone, I have a intake manifold ref: a6460902337 I want to remove the flaps but did some research and found nothing. It is a specific manifold. The mechanical part of the flaps is in a glued plastic compartment. I am willing to pluck the flaps off the pliers but I am afraid...
  20. C

2011 C250cdi inconsistent boost

Hello all i hope someone could point me in the right direction. I recently took ownership of a 2011 W204 C250 cdi blueefficiency and i do love it! Great mpg's however there is something that bothers me. The boost is inconsistent in my view, sometimes you will floor it and the car will throw...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom