Central Locking Problem & removing door pannel W211

mko10

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 55 AMG R230 / E220 d STW W213
Hi Malcom,
I seems that you know how to replace front door locking motor. Could you email me the details on how to replace central locking motor on my W211 please. mpk1@ovi.com
Thank You and regards..

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
All details sent and you can edit out your address :D:D

piperdog

Reaction score
hello,been trying to send email adress but keep getting this...thanks tony,,,,,
television has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
hello,been trying to send email adress but keep getting this...thanks tony,,,,,
television has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

Pop it up here and you can delete in edit later

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
All sent tony

piperdog

Reaction score
thanks for that ,is there instructions on removing the faulty item or will it be obvious when the lining is removed,,,thanks again

piperdog

Reaction score
thanks for all the imfo ,the only uncertain bit is the cylinder lock removal,can you run us thru ,this thanks again tony

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
On the inside edge of the door and level with the rear of the door handle you will have a hole, just loosen the screw in the hole a bit and the handle comes out and off from the rear, the front of the handle just clips in

DIYMAN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E270cdi/53 plate/2.7l 5cyl.
W211 E270 cdi door lock

Hello Malcome

I am new to this forum and after looking at typical posts I wish I had joined when I got my first MB E class a W123 nearly 30 years ago. I am still running an E class but over the years the quality/reliability with each replacement has gone down.

Looking at the number of requests your have recieved for the info on removal of the door panel and lock assembly you must by now be able to send by email wearing a blind fold !!!

My problem is with the front near side lock bouncing, I understand this is the result of a broken spring, if I can repair it without buying a replacement I will post my method on the site because it seems to be a common problem.

My email address is hjdsmitheng@aol.com if you would be so kind as to send me the necessarry information please.

Regards David

PS I will post a good tip on solving egr valve problems in the engine section now.

qalqimy

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E240/2003/2.6
hi...

i'm newbie here, really need ur guidance and help with regard to my car problems...

i got problem with my central locking, driver side.. to unlock the car, it need more than twice attempt pressing the unlock button on the key fob itself.. the lock fob playing up and down several times very fast.. same problem occurred while trying to lock the car.. only got problem with the driver side, others works well.. mine e240/2003.

i'm planning to diy first, any guidance and advice are much appreciated.. my email address nurliesajdr@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Razor786

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E220 CDI (2003) - W211
Hi

I have a same problem as Brian (BVC) on my w211 E220 CDI (2003). The driver side lock keeps jumping up & down when locking, as a result of this, the alarm starts to come on. It needs several attempts before it locks.

I would be grateful if someone can advise the cause of this problem and what do I need to do to resolve this.

Many thanks for the help.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hello Malcome

I am new to this forum and after looking at typical posts I wish I had joined when I got my first MB E class a W123 nearly 30 years ago. I am still running an E class but over the years the quality/reliability with each replacement has gone down.

Looking at the number of requests your have recieved for the info on removal of the door panel and lock assembly you must by now be able to send by email wearing a blind fold !!!

My problem is with the front near side lock bouncing, I understand this is the result of a broken spring, if I can repair it without buying a replacement I will post my method on the site because it seems to be a common problem.

My email address is hjdsmitheng@aol.com if you would be so kind as to send me the necessarry information please.

Regards David

PS I will post a good tip on solving egr valve problems in the engine section now.

hi...

i'm newbie here, really need ur guidance and help with regard to my car problems...

i got problem with my central locking, driver side.. to unlock the car, it need more than twice attempt pressing the unlock button on the key fob itself.. the lock fob playing up and down several times very fast.. same problem occurred while trying to lock the car.. only got problem with the driver side, others works well.. mine e240/2003.

i'm planning to diy first, any guidance and advice are much appreciated.. my email address nurliesajdr@yahoo.com

Thank you.

I was away during the time when you posted, nothing I could do about it

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi

I have a same problem as Brian (BVC) on my w211 E220 CDI (2003). The driver side lock keeps jumping up & down when locking, as a result of this, the alarm starts to come on. It needs several attempts before it locks.

I would be grateful if someone can advise the cause of this problem and what do I need to do to resolve this.

Many thanks for the help.
I can send you the details of fitting a new locking motor

Razor786

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Does that mean I need a new locking motor? I will really appreciate if you could send me the details.

Many thanks

PS. My email address is nad33m@gmail.com

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
All 3 papers sent :D:D

Razor786

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Thanks a lot, Malcolm.

Much appreciated your help.

kchana

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E270 CDi
Hello Malcom

I am new to this forum. I have a problem with the dirver side lock bouncing up and down on my 2004 W211 270 CDi. Sometimes it's OK.

Please could you send me the relevant document to karpal@blueyonder.co.uk

Many thanks in advance.

KC

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom