Disabling the immobiliser

Ross Thomas0000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercades clk 230 supercharge kommpressor softtop year2000
This is as it should be, with ignition off you can operate the windows if you open a door. Once a door is closed, only be turning on the ignition will you be able to operate the windows.
did you have any luck with disabling the immo? i have same problem on my fathers 95 c220d
I also have same problem can u bypass immobiliser ??

Ross Thomas0000

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercades clk 230 supercharge kommpressor softtop year2000
I had cause many years ago to call upon Mobilo to get my car (W202 C180) going after the immobiliser refused to let go of my car. The car unlocked and locked fine but inserting the key and turning did nothing.

When the chap from mobilo came out he quickly disabled the immobiliser which shocked me when I saw how simple it was. It takes about 5 minutes thats all.

I'll PM you the solution.

EDIT: Cant send you a PM as they are not enabled for you. Send me an email to sales@comand.co.uk and i'll reply with the solution.
Could u send me details on how to this as having same problem

Elmer Laukkanen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
Hey guys!! I just bought mercedes w202 c200 kompressor and I have that same immobilisator issue that you all have. If somebody have some kind of solution for passing that friking thing and I get my car working after few weeks trying all tricks, I would happily pay some money for that. My email also: es.wellmer@gmail.com

Elmer Laukkanen

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
Hey guys! Problem solved! Finally. It was broken overvoltage relay and I recommend everyone to watch that it is really working, before doing anything else. Thanks for trying to help me brianbrian!

Mario Pablo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w202
I have a 1995 C180 which came with only 1 key. I went to Mercedes and asked how much for a backup key and fob - central locking, immobiliser but no transponder or alarm (as far as I know).

I was fairly stunned when I learned it would cost £120.

I have since learned that, apparently, the AA and RAC can bypass these immobilisers and £16 will buy a new blade which works all locks. However, MB refuse to tell me how to do said bypass.

Assuming that nobody would/should put such info on an open forum can anyone point me in the direction where I might be able to learn how to do this should I ever lose my key?

Hi All..
I have the same problem with my w202 immobilizer ...can any one help? misuszatek0@gmail.com thanks

Mario Pablo

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w202
Hi ...happy with some hints then ...if anyone could hint,hint,hint.thanks

autoelectric126

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1996 C180 W202 Elegance
All I will say is that the same systems were not always fitted to every merc in that era. A few different systems were added to OE wiring so can be traceable when accessed. My ignition barrel broke recently so had to replace and bypass immobilizer. Was not the same as a few I'd done previously for others.

Spyro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1994 w202 C220
Good day, I sort of have the same problem I think. Here's the past info, I live in Greece since 1996 and when we moved here my parents and also my uncle had brought 2 new 1994 C220's and shipped them here. Their car had no visible signs of a immobilizer or alarm, there's no red green light version rear mirror, just a regular mirror. Again these were bought brand new from MB in the states. They didn't come with and fob, just 3 keys, a round one which doesn't open the trunk, a square one which is the master key, and also just a blade with no plastic(also a master key). The only sticker on the car is a security radio one. My uncle's car has been having issues starting(he only lives here in greece for 3months out of the year. We can unlock the car(always has to be done via key) and most of the time the car doesn't start. I build and tune cars so I know just about everything there is, but these cars are pieces of junk! So, it cranks over, but does nothing. I know when it's not going to start because I can't hear the fuel pump working. I tried hot wiring the fuel pump making it work always, but still no go which leads me to believe there is something stopping it from starting like an immobilizer. I have seen in my father's car that if it's locked I can't start it from being inside the car(hence something like a central locking/immobilizer thingy). I found the over protection relay had a blown fuse{15amp) and changed it, bam started right up. The next day, the same thing, no start and no blown fuse, so that wasn't the culprit unfortunately. Is there any way anyone could help me please? 1000 thank you's!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
I think the mods should close this thread. If I may say
i just had a quick flick through and its amazing how many of the posters only post once or twice.
Ridiculous to expect anyone to advise on bypassing an immobiliser.

Spyro

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1994 w202 C220
I think the mods should close this thread. If I may say
i just had a quick flick through and its amazing how many of the posters only post once or twice.
Ridiculous to expect anyone to advise on bypassing an immobiliser.
Well, in my case I don't even know if my car has an immobilizer as it never had any stickers nor fobs, just plain keys from the factory.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Agreed should be closed never to be seen again - ever!

kienoi

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w202 c230 1997
im from trinidad and tobago bought the vehicle and after 2 months lost the keys its costing me alot of money to get the transponder key thing and them these guys is charging alot to program it looking for a simple fix
I have same problem its 3 month costing a lot and the problem is still please send me the information

ZhanvW124

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 w124 1996
I had cause many years ago to call upon Mobilo to get my car (W202 C180) going after the immobiliser refused to let go of my car. The car unlocked and locked fine but inserting the key and turning did nothing.

When the chap from mobilo came out he quickly disabled the immobiliser which shocked me when I saw how simple it was. It takes about 5 minutes thats all.

I'll PM you the solution.

EDIT: Cant send you a PM as they are not enabled for you. Send me an email to sales@comand.co.uk and i'll reply with the solution.
Hi I have the same problem with a w124 E220. Turns on but won't turn starter I assume it's the immobilizer. Would appreciate any help thanks.

d1r0nm4n

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1994 W202 C180
Hi All..
I have the same problem with my w202 immobilizer ...can any one help? DAUDMORGAN@gmail.com thanks
PLease Please .

GonzaloCayman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GClass 96
Guys I understand why we don't want to discuss bypassing security but can someone tell me what to do? Do I through away the car? I have a W463 (G Class) with 60,000 km in great shape, was running beautifully. One key gave up, went to de dealer paid $650 dollars for a third key that has not arrived. Now the second key is doing the same thing, the car is not reading it so I can't move the car and the only dealer in my country is telling me we will get the third key when we can and hope that resolves the issue!!! Who do I write or go to please? I already paid $650 for nothing, I am willing to pay but need someone that can give me a solution.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom