1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Mercedes Finance offer the ability to use a Guarantor?

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by AdamMilne1, Jan 2, 2013.

1. AdamMilne1

AdamMilne1 New Registration

Your Mercedes:
    C220 Coupe
    My question is if anyone knows whether Mercedes Finance offer the ability to use a Guarantor when applying for one of the finance options available?

The reason I ask is I'm 20 years old but I'm fortunate enough to be in secure employment with a trade that pays very very well and i'm lucky enough to be in a position where i can afford the monthly payments for a Mercedes C220 Coupe AMG Sport and I can present proof of wages and employment etc.

However I'm aware that as I'm young in the eyes of finance creditors and obviously haven't had time to build up a solid credit history, I may have difficulties in being successful when applying for finance with Mercedes, hence why i'm wondering if a family member could act as a Guarantor on the finance and improve my chances of being accepted?

Any help or advice is appreciated!

Thanks
    Adam

2. st4

st4 Banned

Your Mercedes:
    Disqualified driver
    Adam, I beleive not.

You might have to go down the personal loan route or put more deposit into the deal.

I do wish you the best of luck.

3. paul hayward

paul hayward Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    all MB sold..V70R now ;-)
    welcome:cool:

not got the answer to your question but others may do...if not just call your local Dealership and ask;)

well done and good luck with it all!:D

4. television

television Always remembered RIP

Your Mercedes:
    2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
    I cannot see why a guarantor would not work, almost every agreement has this option