LH rear tyre worn excessively on outer half (B Class / W245)

twocups

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B180 Sport CDI Auto 2009 [W245] in Saturn Red
I realise I need to take the vehicle in to a garage to have it properly assessed, but pre-empting that, any thoughts on what could be causing this curious uneven wear pattern on my LH (nearside) rear tyre? - to the left of the approximate centreline of the tyre, the surface pattern is pretty much worn away (though there's still a reasonable tread depth), while to the right of the centreline, the surface pattern is normal. In other words, there's much more wear going on from the centre to the outside edge of the tyre. TIA.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Needs Hunter 4 wheel alignment, clearly the wheel has hit something to cause that much toe / camber

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom