Mercedes E350 BRABUS upgrade 3.0L Couple

awinders1992

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E360 BRABUS 59 2009 Plate 3.0L Coupe
Hi All,

im wondering if you could point me in the right direction. ive recently acquired a Mercedes E350 3.0L Couple 59 Plate with 103k miles which has had a factory Brabus upgrade which includes engine re-mapped, quad stainless steel exhaust system, rear carbon fibre diffuser, Monroe suspension upgrade, badges and decals fitted, wheels upgraded and carbon fibre roof trim fitted. Ive searched everywhere online and wanted to find a valuation of this vehicle and a place where i could sell it. I have attached some pictures but any feedback would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Brabus-8-004.jpg
    Brabus-8-004.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8565.jpg
    IMG_8565.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8569.jpg
    IMG_8569.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8571.jpg
    IMG_8571.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8573.jpg
    IMG_8573.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8577.jpg
    IMG_8577.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8580.jpg
    IMG_8580.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8584.jpg
    IMG_8584.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 23

MBDevotee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Dreaming of a CL55k - one day maybe....
You can't "value" that in the conventional sense as its so unusual. You also have the issue that for everyone who would like it, there will be 2 or 3 who will steer clear because of the mods.

Perhaps list on eBay, with a high reserve and see where the bids end up (not sure thats a good method) put on Autotrader at a high price with "offers invited" ignore the silly ones and see what you get.

It also matters how quickly you want to sell. Shove through an auction is one extreme - quick sale, probably lowest price - through to finding a buyer online who appreciates the cars unique offering.

The ad will be key. Good high resolution in focus photos. Excellent, accurate description, rolling road printout if you have one etc etc. Even worth using one of these website builders to make your own web page for it.......

Overall if you want the best price you will need to be patient, and find the right kind of buyer. Here and pistonheads is a good place to start.

I'm not in work, so I can't get you a valuation for it - but get on Autotrader under "value my car" get a value, and then work out what you think the mods add to it (probably not quite as much as you think :-( )

MBDevotee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
What do YOU think its worth?

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
You can't "value" that in the conventional sense as its so unusual. You also have the issue that for everyone who would like it, there will be 2 or 3 who will steer clear because of the mods.

Perhaps list on eBay, with a high reserve and see where the bids end up (not sure thats a good method) put on Autotrader at a high price with "offers invited" ignore the silly ones and see what you get.

It also matters how quickly you want to sell. Shove through an auction is one extreme - quick sale, probably lowest price - through to finding a buyer online who appreciates the cars unique offering.

The ad will be key. Good high resolution in focus photos. Excellent, accurate description, rolling road printout if you have one etc etc. Even worth using one of these website builders to make your own web page for it.......

Overall if you want the best price you will need to be patient, and find the right kind of buyer. Here and pistonheads is a good place to start.

I'm not in work, so I can't get you a valuation for it - but get on Autotrader under "value my car" get a value, and then work out what you think the mods add to it (probably not quite as much as you think :-( )
It’s not that unusual, the Brabus upgrade is chip that you could buy from Mercedes. The rest is just parts catalogue add ons.

In reality it will probably make it more saleable (to some) but not necessarily make it worth more.

The Brabus chip took away the unlimited mileage warranty and dropped it to 100k miles IIRC so Mercedes were expecting the extra power to wear the engine...

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Welcome ... it’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it. There’s some right idiots bid on eBay convincing themselves some cars are super special hopefully you’ll find one of them and it’s exactly what they want

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
The badge on the ash tray looks fake????

The wheels are not BRABUS

OP
A

awinders1992

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ive put it up for sale for £8500 but dont want to sell it too cheap nor to expensive. its hard to judge. ive put it on ebay, autotrader and motors plus our website to see what response we get from it

MBDevotee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I would want to know how you know its had the Brad's chip - have you seen the installation invoice / rolling Road printout?

I've seen clip on boxes with stickers and all sorts passed on as a Brabus chip....

Don't be too ambitious, but as said before I've seen silly prices bid on eBay for "one offs" that aren't really that rare!

OP
A

awinders1992

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Yeah, fortunately i have the original invoice showing what was done. It had roughly £17k worth of upgrades done to it.

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
I'm not going to get into the valuation side but, despite it not being my cup of tea, its at a price point where the poser types will buy something like this as they want all the looks etc but can't afford or justify a proper AMG.

The exterior colour and interior colour are a nice combination in my opion.

MBDevotee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
How you getting on - any nibbles?

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom