1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobilo -a Summary

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by hawk20, Jan 19, 2009.

1. EmilysDad

EmilysDad Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    ML350
    Even if Mobilo was running on my car it'd be of limited use to me. They would only recover my caravan if the car broke down, the caravan itself isn't covered. Also my £120 paid to Green Flag, under the guise of Mayday, covers Emily in her car as well as her Mum & me in what ever car we're driving or passenger in.

2. Rory

Rory Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    2005 C270CDi Avantgarde Estate
    Well, it's not for nothing - you have to have the car dealer serviced. Plus of course if the car does need to be recovered then it'll be taken to an MB dealer - you may be fine with that, but few people with older cars would want that. The hire car side of it does seems to work pretty well though.

I relied on it for years (without ever testing it) and used it to justify the extra cost of dealer servicing but became concerned after seeing reports of people having issues using Mobilo, and then I saw the internal document I attached earlier. So I have full AA cover now.