MOT Statistics For All Cars

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
The link was for Yr2007. I've recently had contact with VOSA and they won't release the information in a sensible format for later years. It is there but not usable without being run through a MySQL query and I don't know how to do that, or even if the format they release it in is even capable.

Anyone able to help here?

OP
television

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
The link was for Yr2007. I've recently had contact with VOSA and they won't release the information in a sensible format for later years. It is there but not usable without being run through a MySQL query and I don't know how to do that, or even if the format they release it in is even capable.

Anyone able to help here?

The main purpose of it all was for the garage trade, I will have words with my MOT man and have a look on their computer, I service the thing anyway

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
I would really like to know the numbers of my other car left on the road, it can't be many now as it was 1400+ in yr2007 and scrappage scheme and other reasons has seen a number off.

parmy1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180 kompressor
help regarding c180 kompressor

hi mate my c180 kompressor has very high emmisions, can you help regarding this

thanks

parmy1

parmy1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c180 kompressor
hi can any one help my c180 kompressor is eating a lot of fuel, its had a full service and still keeps on drinking to much petrol, any suggestions

many thanks#
parmy1

OP
television

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hello and welcome, the easy way is to put the car on an emission tester at any MOT station to check

sp0okz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220/2002/2.2 Coupe
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
•Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
•If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
•Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)
•Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
•Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Top Bottom