Parts, spares, Help, where to get OEM,

Edward Whittaker

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
190e w201 2.0l 1988
Hi All, I really need some help,

I'm rebuilding my 1988, w201, 190e,

And I need recommendations for websites to get genuine or quality OEM parts?

I was looking online for all of my parts, at first I was looking at all Febi bilstein but after seeing some reviews on here it looks like they maybe reboxed cheap parts.

I need advice on what to buy, Im not able to find genuine Mercedes parts for most of it, so I'm trying to find good quality OEM parts, I see good reviews on Lemforder but again not able to find them for all parts, do you have any other recommendations on quality OEM brands?

Thank you very much for your help

Regards

Edward

rayhennig

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1991 300CE-24 Sportline
I buy all my genuine MB parts from:
https://www.teile-profis.de/page_3_1.php

14€ delivery charge on any order means that you need to avoid small orders.

Prices are discounted against MB DE prices so it's worthwhile and they are pretty efficient.

You need to know the part number to ensure you get the right buts. I use the MB EPC and haven't yet failed to get the right bits.

Good hunting.

RayH

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
I don't know where the negative views of Febi Bilstein come from but I've used them on my 129 with no issues.

Febi, Lemfoerder, Swag, Bosch, Denso, Hella, Nissen and LuK are my preferred where genuine is either not available or horrendously expensive.

To a certain extent you may not have much choice with some parts.

Bogus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 230E 1992. BMW X3 2.0 d. X drive 2012
I don't know where the negative views of Febi Bilstein come from but I've used them on my 129 with no issues.

Febi, Lemfoerder, Swag, Bosch, Denso, Hella, Nissen and LuK are my preferred where genuine is either not available or horrendously expensive.

To a certain extent you may not have much choice with some parts.

Tend to agree with you on the Febi Bilstein issue, but maybe others have been less lucky.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom