Pleasantly surprised

gazbiker

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 350
sl350-2.jpg sl350-1.jpg Just come back from a whistle stop tour of Cornwall in my recently acquired SL350 and must say I loved it! Nice and comfortable to drive, roof down listening to that burble from the exhaust was quite satisfying! I thought the acceleration was lacking but once you built up speed it responded well to the kick down. Yes it was slightly thirsty, £85 to fill her up and about 400 miles to the tank full was eye watering but worth it all the same. Even managed to get the missus to drive it even though she kept trying to find a gearstick! With only 47k on the clock and bought from a Merc enthusiast I think this one's a keeper!

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
There's nothing quite like an R230 is there? It's astonishing how much car you get for your money when you find a good one.

Andy.M

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 GLA250 Premium Plus, Night, AMG Exclusive Leather, Driving Assistance Packs COMAND DAB HK Audio
Driving round Cornwall with the roof down.

Jealous, me? Damn right I'm jealous :)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom