Possible EV.

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2011 E class coupe 350 CDI
I see the world in an ever worsening state. Everyone is being screwed whether they can see it or not and the squeezes will become ever worse. Whose going to look after one in old age? What taxation and pension screw ups are to come? Don’t rely on partners, kids and family and others, be self sufficient til death and if I can leave my child something significant to take over etc then great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair enough. All the more reason to enjoy yourself while you can. :)

Reactions: DSK

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
Yep we are all different and nothing wrong with that

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

bladecrazy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
tesla model 3 performance /honda cd175/w123 300d gertrude.
I see the world in an ever worsening state. Everyone is being screwed whether they can see it or not and the squeezes will become ever worse. Whose going to look after one in old age? What taxation and pension screw ups are to come? Don’t rely on partners, kids and family and others, be self sufficient til death and if I can leave my child something significant to take over etc then great.

the kids will get the house so the rest is fair game.

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
I agree, you can't take your money with you, so why not buy the most powerful V8 tyre smoking, gas guzzling, noise making machine that will bring a huge smile to your face, instead of a silent, depreciating, no character, electric motor whining thing. At least when the V8 howling animal is passed on to the children it will have the same resale value as the the purchase price, where as the EV.........Oh really Dad :rolleyes:

OP
SmartAmg

SmartAmg

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I agree, you can't take your money with you, so why not buy the most powerful V8 tyre smoking, gas guzzling, noise making machine that will bring a huge smile to your face, instead of a silent, depreciating, no character, electric motor whining thing. At least when the V8 howling animal is passed on to the children it will have the same resale value as the the purchase price, where as the EV.........Oh really Dad :rolleyes:
Probably because you don't want a V8. ;):)

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
1 Australian Dollar equals

0.52 Pound sterling

My youth hired an MG EV and was quite impressed but he hasn't driven a huge range of vehicles although his trips to Germany gets him behind the wheel in Porsche and BMW EV's

He also rated a Toyota Hybrid Corolla.

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG

I drove an MG EV, it was very dull, although I said nice things to my mate who owns it. I also think the styling is anodyne.

No real power, which surprised me, and it was on charge all the time he was here, so he had enough juice to get home.

I do enjoy the V8, every time I drive it. Soon the roof will be down, is there a topless EV ?

bladecrazy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T
I drove an MG EV, it was very dull, although I said nice things to my mate who owns it. I also think the styling is anodyne.

No real power, which surprised me, and it was on charge all the time he was here, so he had enough juice to get home.

I do enjoy the V8, every time I drive it. Soon the roof will be down, is there a topless EV ?
the traffic light gp never gets old, v8, 10, 12 no matter the result is the same, all done in complete silence too!

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
T

the traffic light gp never gets old, v8, 10, 12 no matter the result is the same, all done in complete silence too!
Friends Lotus Evora, matt black Tesla was trying to go around the outside of it on the roundabout and onto the uphill dual carriageway slip road… as soon as it started to go uphill the Tesla went backwards rapidly…

bladecrazy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Friends Lotus Evora, matt black Tesla was trying to go around the outside of it on the roundabout and onto the uphill dual carriageway slip road… as soon as it started to go uphill the Tesla went backwards rapidly…
not come across any so cant say, theres not many ice cars doing sub 3 secs , would give one a go if i see one.:cool:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom