Retrofit Auto Dimming Rear-View Mirror to A Class (W169)

gole

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B class
Thanks for answer but you didnt understand my problem. I have light panel with one reading light, passive unit which doesnt have connection with can b and now when I wanted to put new light panel which have that connectors for dimmed mirror and so I realized that connector is different. Like on attached photo...

gole

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B class
Anybody?
Obviously, first I need to retrofit that new roof light panel with needed connectors.

Maybe photo of yours roof light panel from inside to see connectors...

gole

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B class
Yes, my car is facelift model but have passive interior roof light panel with only one reading light and without CAN B connection and additional sockets for extra things such is dimmed mirror or rain sensor. Have only that 6 pin connector like on photo in first post...

N

npuk

I dont see it being easy to retrofit, I would advise posting on the mbguru site. BTW which country are you in? I take it your car is not a UK spec?

Last edited by a moderator:

gole

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B class
I m from Croatia... But I seen such "one reading light" passive panels also in Germany...

Last edited:

wongl

Reaction score
Hi NPUK,

.... I will post a final message on the forum when I have completed the fit.

Regards,

Steve

Any updates on this as I am looking to do the same on my W169. Can you please post the part numbers?

wongl

Reaction score
I am looking to retrofit an auto dim mirror to my W169. Does anyone have the part number for the power cable that goes between the mirror and the dome?

Also are there any difference in the mirror for the pre and post face-lift W169?

Many thanks

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom