Rusty C43 AMG - Mercedes Watford don't want to know

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
POR15 is a bit like KURUST etc only better. ive not used any myself yet but ive heard great things about it. its avilable in the uk from 2suppliers i believe. http://www.frost.co.uk/result_search.asp?keyword=POR15 is the website for one of the suppliers. ive read about it on the frost site and its basically a 3 stage process. not cheap, but cheaper than new panels! first clean off as much rust as possible, then clean with the POR15 MARINE CLEAN. then treat the areas affected with METAL READY which is basically an etch primer then pain with POR15 RUST PREVENTION PAINT. this can then be overpainted etc to match your car. obviously this is just a brief overview. im sure more thorough instructions will be available with the product. this is the route i will be taking when time and money allow me to tidy up my V reg E class! hoping it will be sometime soon!

Last edited:

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom