W202 Rear Door - "Lower weather" Seals - For want of a better term...

OneMadC240Owner

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Did have W202 C-Class 98 2.4 V6; Now have W203 2003 C220 CDi Coupe
Morning All,

Wasn't exactly sure what to call these things.... Anyway, they are the V Shaped rubber seals at the bottom of each door. I need to replace them & cannot for the life of me think or find what they are called.
I can't use MB to have the corrosion looked at under thier warranty as my car hasn't had an MB service for sometime. She is just coming up for 78k miles, the front doors & seals are A1;). The rear doors need work, as I have been quoted £800 to have all four wheel arches, rear doors taken into a bodyshop & "redone" - apparently they would respray the entire bottom half of the car:shock: - I am going to try to do this myself (not the complete respray), just the arches bottom of the doors, I want to get these two weather seals new.
Any suggestions would be greatfully accepted - eBay, other online stores.
Moreover - What are they called?? LoL!!:D

Last edited:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom