W220 Rear Suspension Issue One Side

no1estimator

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB S500/2003
Hi, I have just purchased my first MB, a lovely 2003 34000mile S500, however I have a problem. The passenger side rear suspension is sitting a lot lower than the other side. When I tried the airmatic lift, this temporarily corrected it to the correct height. Howver after a few hours that side of the suspension has again dropped. There are no leaks at the top of the front struts, no warning lights on the dash, and the other 3 suspension units all seem to work fine. Please can someone tell me what is wrong, and what I need to have done to fix this problem

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom