1. A

Mercedes w203 2001 Undervoltage Consumer Defective

Greetings, First, I apologize if any similar thread already exists. I have a Mercedes-Benz model W203 Year: 2001. Diesel, Automatic. CDI 220. 2.2 Lately, I'm receiving a message about Undervoltage Consumer Defective, after 2-3 minutes, when I start the vehicle in the morning. It is not a red...
  2. Baddad59

Am I expecting too much?

Afternoon all, Thought id' sign up again after some time away, (not in prison) to tell of my 2001, W210, rust adventure. I bought the car in 2018 with 54500 miles, looking as new, having been garaged and with minimal rust. By Jan this year the rust was spreading despite being treated with rust...
  3. S

Battery lamp turns on, losing steering

Hello, my name is Stefan, I am from Montenegro, I am new here and I am really looking forward to discussing my favourite cars with you! I need help/advice. I have A170, 2001, 95 hp. Recently, battery lapm turns on while driving, with that simultaneously I lose steering power (it gets hard to...
  4. A

Mobil 1 0W-40 Oil?

Greetings everyone, I have a question regarding motor oil. I have a Mercedes-Benz C220 (W203) year 2001, Diesel, Automatic and it has 296,000 km (mileage) - I searched on Mobil1 official web site and used their search criteria based on my car's information and the site recommended 0W-40 Mobil 1...
  5. O

COMAND V2.5 Map Stationary Cursor Disappears

Hello, Any help appreciated with a very annoying COMAND v2.5 issue in my 2001 CL500. When using the navigation feature of the COMAND console and selecting Destination Via Map --> Current Location, everything starts off hunky dory. The cursor is in the centre of the screen on my street on the...
  6. D

Vacuum door lock leak

Happy Friday everyone! There is a leak somewhere in the door lock vacuum system of my 2001 CLK Coupe. I suspect it's inside the drivers door as the is a hissing sound there every time I lock and unlock the car, plus the driver door lock no longer locks unless I push the lock down physically...
  7. O

2001 CL500 Heater Blower Resistor

Hello, I have recently bought a 2001 CL500 in good condition. None of the fans are working at all. The vendor told me that the heater blower resistor needed replacing and that he had ordered the part and would send it on to me but I doubt that is going to happen. I am having some trouble...
  8. M

Clk 208 2001 convertible

Hi My first post here so here goes Just bought a neglected CLk 208 convertible 2001 Blue hood Body is usual rust areas that have been over painted which I am dealing with I intend recolouring the roof which is 5010 dark blue and can not get a good match Tried all the usual brands and...
  9. C

Air filter box.

Hi Guys, so i had a issue with my engine when the tensioner died last week - See here To get to the bottom of a Whooshing noise when i am accelerating i decided to take all the inter-cooler and air pipes off, and re-seat them. I also decided to open the air filter box. Heres what i...
  10. S

atego 815 2001 cab not releasing

Could someone please go through the cab tipping process as i think maybe the release mechanism may be sticking. Thanks
  11. D

w203 C-Class 200 Komp - Power Loss & Speedtronic Visit Workshop

Please can anyone help with this problem... I've spent just under £600 at the Garage on mainly "trial and error" and I’m no closer to fixing this… The Star machine at Merc brought up nothing… so I’ve just been passed from pillar to post Over a year ago, I noticed that on occasion there was...
  12. M

Vito 108cdi Service clock

Hi All On my speedo it reads dt9651 I am assuming that this is something to do with the servicing but I am not sure, can anyone tell me what it means. If it is the service warning how do I reset it? I have found something on youtube for the sprinter but it doesnt work with my Vito 108cdi...
  13. L

remove coolant temperature sensor in my 2001 S500 mb

somebody knows how to remove coolant temperature sensor of a 2001 S500 mb? please let me know. will really appreciate your help.
  14. DJC013

How to remove a Front wing on a 2001 SLK ?

Hello, just wondered if anyone had a guide on how to remove the front wings on my 2001 SLK320 ? many thanks in advance, regards Damian. :)
  15. DJC013

R171 wheels on a R170 SLK320 ?

Hello, currently have a 2001 SLK320 with 16" wheels 16x7 et37 & 16x8 et30, and am looking at 17" wheels 17x7.5 et 37 & 17x8.5 et 30 with 225/245 tyres. I think that these should fit OK with no issues, just wondered if anyone runs the same size on their SLK ? Many thanks in advance, regards...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom