C220 W205, issues when I try to play music from the phone

Celso Hernandez

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 bluetec 2015
Hello guys, I have a C220 BLUETEC w205 2015. Im trying to connect my phone to the car so that I can listen to Spotify there. When I connect the phone via bluetooth I can make phone calls through the car and it works wonders. But for me to play media it hasn't worked so far. I don't know if im doing something wrong? I took a picture and attached to this message. Can anyone help out here?
thanks guys, take care.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-06-04 at 00.12.52.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-04 at 00.12.52.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 13

Corco

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 w205
Trying to do the exact same and getting the same results, phone says its connected for audio, play YouTube with the Bluetooth audio coming up on my phone but not playing on the car. Can any1 help us guys, is there an update to do or something we're missing, 2015 w205

OP
Celso Hernandez

Celso Hernandez

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c220 bluetec 2015
Trying to do the exact same and getting the same results, phone says its connected for audio, play YouTube with the Bluetooth audio coming up on my phone but not playing on the car. Can any1 help us guys, is there an update to do or something we're missing, 2015 w205
Hi buddy, so I tried connecting with an old iPhone 6 I had on a drawer and it worked perfectly, I also tried connecting another phone a Huawei p20 and it also works perfectly! it seems ion my case to be just the samsung galaxy s20 that connects but won't work with Spotify. Still no explanation for this on my end. hope this could be of any use.

take care buddy, stay safe

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom