Drivers that really irritate me

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
pascal said:
Any owner will tell that labradors are much better drivers.

Our labrador always loved to sit in the drivers seat of our last car, in fact I am sure she had a better view of the road in front than I had. I would add this was only when the car was parked up, not when in motion lol!

nicky

Banned
Reaction score
What really annoyes me is young guys who tell you they drive a mercedes to try and impress me.........then you find out they are only sixteen and have a bike..

one of them is on this forum ................

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Would someone extracting himself from an SLK in the disable spaces, then collecting his crutches and hobbling slowly round the shops annoy anyone?

just incase any of you are round my area in about 2 wks from now that is

OP
davidsl500

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
surely Pointers would be better - they could give directions as well....

Oh no ! I think I have just started a best dog to drive a car thread.....

next suggestions :

Lurchers are no good at junctions.....

Gun Dogs or Boxers are the worst sort of Road Rage opponent...

Someone stop me please!....

pascal

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl320/1999/3.2
No continue David, am enjoying, (also the R. Keane has made it 2 nill on 11mins) LOL

paulcallender

Banned
Reaction score
Don't underestimate the intelligence of dogs:

Attachments

• gromrelx.jpg
    gromrelx.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
what dog will help me with my driving and crutches then?

paulcallender

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think its very politically correct to suggest one breed of dog, over another. If you're looking for a dog to help drive your car, base your decision on experience, and make sure they hold a valid licence for it. Good luck when you phone your insurance company and try to add them onto your insurance!

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
INSURANCE? i keep hearing about that but i thought you only needed that if you have a crash? and will the dog not come with it?

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
SLinKyjoe said:
what dog will help me with my driving and crutches then?

I would suggest a Chocolate Labrador Joe, then if you ever break down in the middle of nowhere you can melt it down and eat it :wink:

paulcallender

Banned
Reaction score
littlebrooklyn said:
I would suggest a Chocolate Labrador

We saw your chocolate labrador on your website, its a really cute dog! I was discussing it with a friend last night, since we both aren't too keen on children I suggested it would make a good "child substitute".

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
paulcallender said:
We saw your chocolate labrador on your website, its a really cute dog! I was discussing it with a friend last night, since we both aren't too keen on children I suggested it would make a good "child substitute".

Having had both children and a dog, I would certainly say a dog is far less trouble and much, much cheaper.

They are always pleased to see you, never answer you back and all they ask for in return is to be fed and walked daily :-D

paulcallender

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't someone suggest to women, to buy your man a dog. See how he treats the dog, because that's how he'd treat your children if you have any. And it was Arnold Schwarzanegger, whose wife did this, and he ran over the dog within a day, or something?

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
now what dog driving stories irritate you? thats my way of linking this thread to itself they way it seems to have gone

robbi-wan

Reaction score
SLinKyjoe said:
now what dog driving stories irritate you? thats my way of linking this thread to itself they way it seems to have gone

Dont be so silly - dogs can't drive........
mind you - i've heard the same said about women (not that i condone that sort of derogatory statement)

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
robbi-wan said:
Dont be so silly - dogs can't drive........
mind you - i've heard the same said about women (not that i condone that sort of derogatory statement)

never looked at it like that...dont have a dog or a woman so wasnt sure...thanks for the direction.....

turnipsock

Reaction score
I think I mentioned my Doberman on another thread he was always up front climbing all over me while driving. The second Doberman was a back seat dog, it used to sit and look out the back window which was good to stop people tailgating you.

One of my mates had a Dalmation and thought it would be idea to get a volvo V70 and put the dog in the back behind a dog guard. He brought his new setup out to see me. When it was time to leave, the dog was determined not to go in the back ever again and fought every attempt to get it in the boot.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom