Euromerc - service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
"Unless he has a counter for lwbnick's post ?
If so post it, if not apologise"

I repeat my previous post why come on here moan and use to my mind inappropiate language and fail to respond to the reasoned response.
I am not an apologist for Euromerc he clearly fails in his customer service but he has given an account for the problems in this case, put up or shut up springs to mind.

Jetset

Reaction score
Frontstep - Gmanh's profile indicates that he last visited the site yesterday at 2301, I think for his own benefit he should respond to lwbnick's posts that were written the day before.

rovingHawk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLK230K, Mondeo Estate, Blackbird
I believe nick has been relocating the business into a new, larger warehouse in the last few months and has had a lot of stock to catalogue.
With respect, this isn't the customers' problem. Keeping them happy should be first priority.

RH

dieselman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A diesel
I know for a fact that Nick has lost a LOT of business as a result of his poor comms.
Which is presumably why he's recently expanded into larger premises with more delivery vans.

I doubt the business we see via these forum threads is of any real consequence to the overall turnover.

Can you substantiate our claim of knowing for fact?

Colt45_GTO

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1993 merc 190E 1.8 Auto, 1990 Mitsubishi GTO TwinTurbo AWD, 1997 Toyota Hiace PowerVan 2.4D
a s/h parts business will always thrive, there are many sites to advertise on, plus ebay and lets face it, ebay (if you can provide a lot of parts) will make you a rich and successful person, there maybe some dissatisfied customers (they come with every business) but the satisfied ones will far outweigh them.

its a shame he didn't relocate to congleton i would have asked him for a job.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
a s/h parts business will always thrive, there are many sites to advertise on, plus ebay and lets face it, ebay (if you can provide a lot of parts) will make you a rich and successful person, there maybe some dissatisfied customers (they come with every business) but the satisfied ones will far outweigh them.

its a shame he didn't relocate to congleton i would have asked him for a job.

You could always move down to where he is and sort his customer complaints out for him...
To be fair, its a real bitch when you order an item and it turns out to be wrong.. and then to have it lost on return..more aggro...
We get wrong parts all the time.. but we have a back up plan and know who els will have the part....missed an MOT appointment last week because of a wrong arm sent for the S class.. and Euro car parts didnt turn up becuse of the snow.. I had ordered it from two suppliers and both failed me....Now which one should I kill......
Gmanh may be waiting for his refund to turn up or checking his emails to make sure of his stance...

Colt45_GTO

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1993 merc 190E 1.8 Auto, 1990 Mitsubishi GTO TwinTurbo AWD, 1997 Toyota Hiace PowerVan 2.4D
wellll its as good as s/h, i order a part, euromerc owns it first then i own it. :lol:

Colt45_GTO

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You could always move down to where he is and sort his customer complaints out for him....
haha no i'm useless at that sort of thing, i prefer hands on stuff
Now which one should I kill......

the customer, for bringing a car with a dicky arm in the snow!

Parrot of Doom

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Was an E300TD, now a Lexus LS400
Well I've ordered a replacement driver's mirror from Euromerc, so hopefully I'll be able to post a good story here.

R

Ringway

I've used Nick regularly, saved a lot of money and got perfect parts with swift delivery.

Nick got me a used PSE unit and saved me hundreds. He drove over 100, miles to deliver it at a meet in the Midlands last year.
Okay, so we and the others present had a beer and something to eat, but he didn't HAVE to bring the part. He came along because I couldn't lock my car without the unit!

The major retail stores in the UK sell millions of items per week and on the odd occasion they mess up. Their strike rate is high and returns are low and this, I'm sure, is the case with Euromerc.
The only difference is, I don't see any "I bought a bra from Tesco and it doesn't fit" threads on the forums. Customers get their money back and all is forgiven.

I should think a lot of Nick's time is eaten away by people requesting parts without the correct information ie: VIN, year, variant.. On one occasion I did just that, but got an email requesting further information because Nick didn't think I was ordering the correct part (he was correct). This saved me a lot of time, but would eat into Nick's time if he had to repeat this sort of thing, several times a day.

From what I've heared, until recently, Nick had a lot of plates to spin and did most everything himself which is a contributory factor in people being able to purchase genuine MB parts at huge discounts.

I've used Nick for a long time, will continue to do so and I'd recommend Euromerc to anyone.

I run my business mostly on my own but have a "crack squad" I call upon for the larger projects.
When I have this extra assistance I'm a happy bunny and life is easier. I don't call upon the help often enough because I actually prefer to spin every plate and having guy's hanging around when they are not needed is expensive.

I've been in business all my working life and I have a well oiled machine but sometimes (95% through no fault of my own) even a small hitch can escalate in to a nightmare and things can go from being busy to out of control. A ****** horrible situation to be in when you realise some orders are going to be delayed/neglected and there is nothing you can do about it.

Those fortunate enough to have the luxury of always having staff to call upon are blind as to how difficult it is to fly solo or operate with just a few staff. Often the MD is the IT manager, deliveryman, accountant, teaboy..

Nobody is perfect..

Or are they?

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Parrot of Doom

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I wonder if, given the positive comments in this thread, it should be renamed to "Euromerc - comments", and a note added to the first post, explaining the general view?

Parrot of Doom

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Today Euromerc phoned me up to apologise over my order for a mirror. It seems that another customer came in to collect the part I had ordered, and that they no longer had any new stock because of this. They do, however, have a second hand mirror, at half the price I originally paid. They have (today) refunded the difference, and have promised to send the mirror out immediately.

Far from "disgusting service", I think that is excellent service, and is far better than what I've received from other, larger companies. I think Nick is to be applauded.

Howard

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 500 / A 190
Today Europarts phoned me up to apologise over my order for a mirror. It seems that another customer came in to collect the part I had ordered, and that they no longer had any new stock because of this.

They do, however, have a second hand mirror, at half the price I originally paid. They have (today) refunded the difference, and have promised to send the mirror out immediately.

Far from "disgusting service", I think that is excellent service.

Do you mean Euromerc ? :confused:

Parrot of Doom

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
The mirror arrived today, special delivery, fully boxed (Mercedes parts box) and in a jiffy bag.

I'm asking once again, can we change the title of this thread? It currently appears on the first page of Google results on a search of "Euromerc", and I don't believe such a view is representative of this company, or at all fair.

eagletower

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W212 e class 350 coupe
Repuations are often built over years and ruined in minutes. I think it's unfair as anyone can write a thread on a forum and ruin the reputation of someone to new potential clients quite easily.

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Agree, in fairness to all factions who either support, or not as the case maybe, the original subject is now "Euromerc - service"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom