mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Another owner on this forum wrote that they had a 57 plate vehicle and had their vehicle resprayed by Merc in 2020. They again were based like me in the North and used Mercedes in Manchester.

My argument being how is it possible for Mercedes to repair vehicles back to a bare spray respray up until last year, but now state that the paint warranty is only a mere 10 years. When and who agreed to change these goal posts knowing that there was this longstanding issue with some red vehicles

A paint warranty for 10 years may be acceptable for paintwork that has no paint defects at manufacturing stages but when the original laquer and paintwork has been manufactured with a defect I don't think that warranty stands.
Explain that to mb, their goal and their posts

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
No it's not been serviced by Mercedes just a private garage yearly. Agree that it's taken over 10 years to happen but surely a car that has this defective paintwork should be covered until its roadworthy...
Then you have zero goodwill with mercedes

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom